Free eBook site; best I've ever seen

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Joe10jo
Topic points (SCP): 24
Reply points (CCP): 50

Free eBook site; best I've ever seen

Post by Joe10jo »

Last night, I stumbled upon the most amazing.... well I guess it's an eBook site, except it's the best one I've ever seen because of the sheer number and variety of books that pop up. Everything's either a quick free download or else sometimes there's the option for the book to pop up in another window; free signup too.

See for yourself by entering a few of our Pizzagate search terms like SRA, etc... and then of course the list of books that pop up for that will include book topics that are related but take the reader down another rabbit hole. Literally THE most mind-blowing site to date, IMO at least.... and I've been doing this for a long, long time.

https://singlelogin.org/
darkknight111
Topic points (SCP): 596
Reply points (CCP): 207

Re: Free eBook site; best I've ever seen

Post by darkknight111 »

If you’re trying to show us a new potential research hub, I would seriously consider rewording much of this post, as it sounds like an ad right now.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Free eBook site; best I've ever seen

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

People forget how easy it is to amend digital books. Hard copy remains the most reliable. The older the better. There's a reason for the move to digital books. Deleting of little words (eg jew) here and there can make all the difference.