Bogus Cape Coloured cop comes to his criminal buddy's aid and hassles White kid (victim) who fought off the robber.

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Bogus Cape Coloured cop comes to his criminal buddy's aid and hassles White kid (victim) who fought off the robber.

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

phpBB [video]

It is very common for bent cops to sell their uniforms to criminals. I'm told (but can't confirm) that someone drew a gun, which encouraged the "police officer" to leave.

Note the Cape Coloured accent - it's nothing like a bantu accent.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: Bogus Cape Coloured cop comes to his criminal buddy's aid and hassles White kid (victim) who fought off the robber.

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:25 pm
phpBB [video]

It is very common for bent cops to sell their uniforms to criminals. I'm told (but can't confirm) that someone drew a gun, which encouraged the "police officer" to leave.

Note the Cape Coloured accent - it's nothing like a bantu accent.
Swift kick to the gut would have sufficed. He wasn't a cop based on:

No badge

No duty belt

No cuffs even

Now, I'm not an expert on SA law enforcement tactics, but he was in a situation that could have easily gone bad and he didn't act like he knew how to restrain for shit. The white guy he was "arresting" actually had the tactical advantage, giving him perfect opportunity for an arm bar with a swing around.

Oh yeah, where tf was his radio? What was that, Law & Order?
Deleted User 2149

Re: Bogus Cape Coloured cop comes to his criminal buddy's aid and hassles White kid (victim) who fought off the robber.

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I know, but I guess when it's totally unexpected, you're stressed, confused, shocked, and just a kid, etc then it's a different story.
This feels like the Cape (English speakers, Cape Coloureds) where White people are far more (far too) chilled.