I have a confession to make....

Moderator: MadWorld

Deleted User 2149

I have a confession to make....

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: I have a confession to make....

Post by TFS »

My dinner

My dinner's last meal

I used to be a Pescatarian many years ago, meaning I would eat fish, shellfish, eggs and all dairy products but not meat. Then I got hungry...It's a huge difference between the nutrition you get from a vegetarian versus a vegan diet. Some people can last on a vegetarian diet including eggs and dairy products. The vegan diet is the NWO diet...the Agenda 30 diet. It's the standard modus operandi of sects to deprive new members of animal protein in order to weaken their psychological and mental defense - it literally makes people feeble and dim.
Deleted User 2149

I started eating organic eggs (chicken abortions) and organic butter about 6 years ago. Struggled with the eggs for a while but can tolerate them now

I was concerned about nutritional deficiencies but I just can't eat meat and that's final. That picture you posted makes me feel sick. It looks half raw.

Would you eat human flesh and if not why not?

Ps. I am hungry most of the time and graze throughout the day and remain slim.
Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:12 pm I have been a vegetarian for several decades. I can't stomach meat. Even watching people eat it makes me queasy.
And watching people stick knives and forks into it is gross. And chewing it. And swallowing it. It's flesh for fuck's sake. Blood, veins, meat, skin. It's a body, a dead body that you're eating.

The idea of chewing and consuming flesh just isn't for me.

However, about 6 years ago I decided I would try and incorporate a little meat into my diet for health reasons. So I cooked some organic chicken.

Made it through the cooking part under close supervision because I obviously know fuck all about cooking meat.

But the chewing and swallowing part was too much.
Blegghh! It just doesn't seem right. You may as well eat human flesh, there's no difference as far as I'm concerned.
:lol: First thing we do, when we kidnapped you, is to stuff your tummy with chicken meat. And you will not be released into the wild until eating meat becomes part of your diet.
Deleted User 2149

That's just mean. Wtf did I ever do to you?
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:12 pm I have been a vegetarian for several decades. I can't stomach meat. Even watching people eat it makes me queasy.
And watching people stick knives and forks into it is gross. And chewing it. And swallowing it. It's flesh for fuck's sake. Blood, veins, meat, skin. It's a body, a dead body that you're eating.
It's in the Bible that eating animals is allowed, and the blood, veins, and skin is removed if it's done right. (Well, chicken would be the exception)

However, about 6 years ago I decided I would try and incorporate a little meat into my diet for health reasons. So I cooked some organic chicken.

Made it through the cooking part under close supervision because I obviously know fuck all about cooking meat.

Blegghh! It just doesn't seem right. You may as well eat human flesh, there's no difference as far as I'm concerned.
So, all animals are equal? πŸ˜‚

I was surprised to see you post this, after posting about the Braai

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4804
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

antiliberalsociety wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:25 pm
It's in the Bible that eating animals is allowed, and the blood, veins, and skin is removed if it's done right. (Well, chicken would be the exception)

So, all animals are equal? πŸ˜‚

I was surprised to see you post this, after posting about the Braai

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4804
Everybody is always surprised because South Africans are known for hunting and making braais, etc. You can braai potatoes, onions, etc. Wrap them in foil and chuck them directly on the coals.
Deleted User 2149

All animals are equally sentient. It's hard to eat something with a face. You may as well eat people.
antiliberalsociety

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:39 pm All animals are equally sentient. It's hard to eat something with a face. You may as well eat people.
If it wasn't for the eating of meat, none of us would be here.
antiliberalsociety

TFS wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:28 pm Image
My dinner

My dinner's last meal

I used to be a Pescatarian many years ago, meaning I would eat fish, shellfish, eggs and all dairy products but not meat. Then I got hungry...It's a huge difference between the nutrition you get from a vegetarian versus a vegan diet. Some people can last on a vegetarian diet including eggs and dairy products. The vegan diet is the NWO diet...the Agenda 30 diet. It's the standard modus operandi of sects to deprive new members of animal protein in order to weaken their psychological and mental defense - it literally makes people feeble and dim.
I'll have to find it, but I have a clip of George Lincoln Rockwell talking about early man killing animals for food and then growing smarter from eating meat.