The late PW Botha on Mandela and the (((media)))

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

The late PW Botha on Mandela and the (((media)))

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

phpBB [video]

This would have been late 70's, early 80's.

PW Botha was known as Groot Krokodil (Big Crocodile) because he was regarded as ferocious and relentless. He was strongly opposed to black majority rule. He was Prime Minister and then President.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: The late PW Botha on Mandela and the (((media)))

Post by justALover »

They destroyed him. They destroyed his people.

The traitor FW de Klerk is enjoying his pension, and his "Nobel Peace Price".

The millions of his Afrikaaner siblings have no choice but to accept the fate he doomed them to.

Why he hasn't been tortured to death is beyond me. Or, no, it isn't. It's obvious why nothing bad has happened to him: we are civilized. Judeo-communists are not.

We have fallen into the trap that communists rely on: we treat even the enemy as we expect to be treated ourselves. And that is our undoing.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

justALover wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:23 pm They destroyed him. They destroyed his people.

The traitor FW de Klerk is enjoying his pension, and his "Nobel Peace Price".

The millions of his Afrikaaner siblings have no choice but to accept the fate he doomed them to.

Why he hasn't been tortured to death is beyond me. Or, no, it isn't. It's obvious why nothing bad has happened to him: we are civilized. Judeo-communists are not.

We have fallen into the trap that communists rely on: we treat even the enemy as we expect to be treated ourselves. And that is our undoing.
What (((they))) did to our leaders and our people is fucking unforgivable. And now, the ones who can't get out of the country are legislated out of society. You can't even give charitable donations to impoverished Whites, only blacks (well unless you hand the cash directly to them in person). They are literally starving to death. No job prospects because by law you must employ niggers. Just a slow death.
And the ones who could get out, watch from afar, pining for home and sickened by the plight of our people
I can't tell you how many thousands I've donated to various initiatives. But it's like throwing money down a hole, because they can't become self sufficient.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:42 pmbecause they can't become self sufficient.
That's the point. Mission accomplished, judeo-communists.