Young Boer children witness woman being shot dead outside their school, keep their wits about them, call police

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Young Boer children witness woman being shot dead outside their school, keep their wits about them, call police

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

https://maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus ... -skietery/

Translation (summary, not verbatim): Young Voortrekkers of the Sytze Wierda commando (like boy/girl scouts) kept their wits about them when a shooting took place in front of their school. A 12 year old boy called the police while a 9 year old tried to remember the car reg of the shooters.

Nevertheless, the children were traumatised by the incident in which a woman was shot dead in her car outside a house opposite the school grounds. The boys and girls were doing (scout) activities on the lawn when the incident took place.

Twelve year old Josua Lombaard said they all hit the ground when the shots were fired. Younger children (6 year olds) were right by the fence and witnessed everything. They cried uncontrollably.

Josua “We have been taught what to do if we’re ever in trouble and I knew the number of the police”.

One of the 9 year olds said he hoped never to experience something like that again. He knew he should try to remember the car reg, he also paid attention to the type of car and was able to identify it as a Polo.

“I was afraid, but I knew God was with me. I hid under a bench. I didn’t cry, but most of the girls did”.

He said when he got home, he told his parents everything and they prayed together and read psalm 91 to help him feel better.
The woman was shot 3 times and declared dead at the scene. No one has been arrested.