Required confession because of MadWorld

Moderator: MadWorld

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Required confession because of MadWorld

Post by kestrel9 »

hmmm. Seems like the confession should involve a voat theme. I've always stuck to one user name (in spite of taking a lot of shit accusations to the contrary). Using only one name was a disadvantage on voat when certain personalities/issues and shit posts came to a head. My confession is that I resorted to pinging certain people from the anon sub 'QRV' so as to be somewhat trollish, (ahem) but I ended up Abandoning the practice when I discovered how frowned upon it was by people I liked, namely Puttitout.

EDIT: Clarification I was not pinging Puttitout
Last edited by kestrel9 on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: Required confession because of MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

kestrel9 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:18 pm hmmm. Seems like the confession should involve a voat theme. I've always stuck to one user name (in spite of taking a lot of shit accusations to the contrary). Using only one name was a disadvantage on voat when certain personalities/issues and shit posts came to a head. My confession is that I resorted to pinging certain people from the anon sub 'QRV' so as to be somewhat trollish, (ahem) but I ended up Abandoning the practice when I discovered how frowned up it was by people I liked namely Puttitout.

EDIT: Clarification I was not pinging Puttiout
:lol: We should summon @PuttItOut to confess whether he had ever unmasked a username in any anon subverse.

On the topic of anon subverse, I was also trolling some users at some point, to test that block feature, which could be used to unmask a username. The luckiest one I got was @bopper, which was unmasked in a few reply. It was in a group of six accounts and only his anon comment counter ticked by one :lol: .
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

We should summon @PuttItOut to confess whether he had ever unmasked a username in any anon subverse.
Now you want to extract a confession from @PuttItOut as well? LOL tyranny takes hold fast! :lol:
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

kestrel9 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:53 pm
We should summon @PuttItOut to confess whether he had ever unmasked a username in any anon subverse.
Now you want to extract a confession from @PuttItOut as well? LOL tyranny takes hold fast! :lol:
:lol: Well, you are lucky that I am not smart enough to figure out how to ban a user on SVF.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

Not the first time I've been lucky around here! :roll: