WinCo Foods in Oregon Turns off Self Checkout on Elderly Woman Trying to Check Out With Groceries Over Mask Rules

Honk Honk
iSnark
Topic points (SCP): 244
Reply points (CCP): 127

WinCo Foods in Oregon Turns off Self Checkout on Elderly Woman Trying to Check Out With Groceries Over Mask Rules

Post by iSnark »

Cynabuns
Topic points (SCP): 15
Reply points (CCP): 165

Re: WinCo Foods in Oregon Turns off Self Checkout on Elderly Woman Trying to Check Out With Groceries Over Mask Rules

Post by Cynabuns »

That just about leaves me speechless. Attacking seniors for stupid groceries, damn. I truly hope he is brought up on assault charges and that he meets some nice folks in a jail cell who will teach him how to treat the elderly with some respect.
TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Re: WinCo Foods in Oregon Turns off Self Checkout on Elderly Woman Trying to Check Out With Groceries Over Mask Rules

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

Someone who is morbidly obese trying to tell you that you are making unhealthy decisions. LOL
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Cynabuns wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:16 pm That just about leaves me speechless. Attacking seniors for stupid groceries, damn. I truly hope he is brought up on assault charges and that he meets some nice folks in a jail cell who will teach him how to treat the elderly with some respect.
They want seniors dead (in particular), that's why they are priorirised for the vaxx. Soon there will be no one who remembers how things were, no one to tell us the truth about the past.
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Post by 2017Fallout »

Yes the old people are the way back when machine of oral knowledge
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

Post by Nosferatjew »

Another reason to not shop at winco.
SteffisCute
Topic points (SCP): 79
Reply points (CCP): 108

Post by SteffisCute »

6 million shekels says that fat fuck wouldn't have done this to a Muslim or nigger.