He just abandoned the voat.xyz name. Too late, let the meme wars commense!

Information or requests regarding possible replacements for Voat

mikenigger
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): -31

Re: He just abandoned the voat.xyz name. Too late, let the meme wars commense!

Post by mikenigger »

Mr7Slug7 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:31 pm Banned me for bitching about the pedo shit being allowed.
proof?
Mr7Slug7 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:31 pm Talk.lol is the #1 place on the internet right now that i know of to find pedo content. Hope they are proud of being pedophiles and pedophile enablers.
imagine believing this unironically
chrimony wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:40 pm
Rotteuxx wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:50 pm Seeing you faggots seethe like this is fucking gold.
AOU/Poal cocksuckers feel the same way about people that get banned and otherwise fucked with.
you too retard, proof or shut up.
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

mikenigger wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:02 pm
Mr7Slug7 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:31 pm Banned me for bitching about the pedo shit being allowed.
proof?
What does it matter to you? You defend AOU's little sister when she did it to ALS. So when the proof is provided what will be different? Will you say, "Oh my god, you are right! I will speak out against this censorship!" Of course you won't, you'll just ignore it or make some pathetic excuse as AOU's little sister's biggest defender.

Here's the proof:

mikenigger wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:02 pm
chrimony wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:40 pm
Rotteuxx wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:50 pm Seeing you faggots seethe like this is fucking gold.
AOU/Poal cocksuckers feel the same way about people that get banned and otherwise fucked with.
you too retard, proof or shut up.
This is YOU on the Poal cocksuckers:

"AOU apologists often argue that never happens, it's hard to prove, the user was abusing downvotes, whatever."

Now you're part of AOU's little sister's asslicking fan club. What a "mikenigger" :)
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Thanks @chrimony
mikenigger

Post by mikenigger »

chrimony wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:58 am
This is YOU on the Poal cocksuckers:

"AOU apologists often argue that never happens, it's hard to prove, the user was abusing downvotes, whatever."

Now you're part of AOU's little sister's asslicking fan club. What a "mikenigger" :)
You think I care about you faggots getting banned?

Just get it over with and get banned yourself, nobody gives a shit about your limit pushing kike tactics.
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

mikenigger wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:18 pm \You think I care about you faggots getting banned?
No, we don't. We know you're a "mikenigger". You come in asking for proof, get blasted the fuck out, and then prove yourself to be the hypocrite we knew you were. But thanks for being the resident punching bag. We enjoy the entertainment.
mikenigger

Post by mikenigger »

chrimony wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:46 pm
mikenigger wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:18 pm \You think I care about you faggots getting banned?
No, we don't. We know you're a "mikenigger". You come in asking for proof, get blasted the fuck out, and then prove yourself to be the hypocrite we knew you were. But thanks for being the resident punching bag. We enjoy the entertainment.
If I knew MrSlug is also a projecting closet pedo I wouldn't have bothered to ask.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

mikenigger wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:24 am
If I knew MrSlug is also a projecting closet pedo I wouldn't have bothered to ask.
Says a lot that you praise pedophilia and censorship that silences dissent against it. Your only argument this whole time is "No U".
bigfatdangus
Reply points (CCP): -1

Post by bigfatdangus »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:41 am
mikenigger wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:24 am

Says a lot that you praise pedophilia and censorship that silences dissent against it. Your only argument this whole time is "No U".
Man ALS it is so good to see you're still seething and coping.
WolfBallsDotCom
Reply points (CCP): -2

Post by WolfBallsDotCom »

Wolfballs.com a lemmy instance is up
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Honeypot. What's the matter, didn't enough (((Ruqqus))) refugees join that kike federation scheme?
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.