Voat.xyz is another Ruqqus - I was just banned for criticizing system, aka The_Venerable lol

Information or requests regarding possible replacements for Voat

mikenigger
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): -31

Re: Voat.xyz is another Ruqqus - I was just banned for criticizing system, aka The_Venerable lol

Post by mikenigger »

ALS was banned for calling users and the admins pedos for weeks, even went to poal with his bullshit.

He will not be missed.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Voat.xyz is another Ruqqus - I was just banned for criticizing system, aka The_Venerable lol

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

mikenigger wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:33 am ALS was banned for calling users and the admins pedos for weeks, even went to poal with his bullshit.

He will not be missed.
PostWall Helena made some accurate assertions, she clearly misses him as do several others judging by comments. Try not to be so emotional, he's banned, what more do you want?
mikenigger
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): -31

Post by mikenigger »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:34 pm
mikenigger wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:33 am ALS was banned for calling users and the admins pedos for weeks, even went to poal with his bullshit.

He will not be missed.
PostWall Helena made some accurate assertions, she clearly misses him as do several others judging by comments. Try not to be so emotional, he's banned, what more do you want?
ALS is being a jew by framing this as a problem with system, he was warned multiple times for his concern trolling, even banned temporarily.

Calling people pedos over a long time period when it's obviously not true isn't free speech, that isn't even an opinion.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

MadWorld wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:47 am Your profile says you are still banned. But you were able to comment. Was it because you were still logged in on the device? You better file a bug report to /v/VoatDev or /v/ReportJewsAndBugs :lol: :lol:
https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost.php?postid=612e6c95e26c3

Antiliberalsociety 0 points 3 hours ago (+0/-0)
Congrats comrade, you kicked their asses lol. Fuck this fraudulent website that plagiarized the Voat name.
chrimony 0 points 10 minutes ago (+0/-0)
Welcome back? Says you're banned still when I click on your account. Did they let you back on only to ban you right away again?
> I built a better site, get fucked!

- The_Venereal

I love exposing fraud. What was it they were saying about when societies punish truth tellers and reward criminals? πŸ˜‚
antiliberalsociety

He will not be missed.
Thanks for confirming you're a plebbit tard who can't survive in a free speech environment, and needs authoritarian intervention to operate.

Say, you keep ignoring me on this. How do you explain fitting the profile of a pedophile as defined by counselors working with convicted sex offenders?

antiliberalsociety

He will not be missed.
Let's place bets how long it'll take to get banned again without breaking the rules lol

https://www.voat.xyz/profile.php?user=A ... w=comments
antiliberalsociety

mikenigger wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:33 pm

He will not be missed.
ALS is being a jew by framing this as a problem with system, he was warned multiple times for his concern trolling, even banned temporarily.

Calling people pedos over a long time period when it's obviously not true isn't free speech, that isn't even an opinion.
Yet, you were all calling me the pedophile through all that. If that isn't free speech by your standards, then you all should be banned too.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

antiliberalsociety wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:05 pm Let's place bets how long it'll take to get banned again without breaking the rules lol

Better remind @mikenigger to make sure that @system creates a new no-alt rule before banning :lol: :lol:
antiliberalsociety

antiliberalsociety wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:05 pm

He will not be missed.
Let's place bets how long it'll take to get banned again without breaking the rules lol

Edit: My account was just suspended lol.

https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost.php?postid=61310db0a7c8a

Blumen4alles ran to the chat when I started calling out alts lol.

https://www.voat.xyz/chat.php?chatview=full

Check out PhimoticEmbrace's reaction when I did lol

Edit: mikenigger capped it for me, he's trying to use that as justification for censorship lol.

https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost.php?posti ... 14e3a78bab
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

antiliberalsociety wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:29 pm Edit: My account was just suspended lol.
:lol: :lol: Goddammit!! I was just following that comment to this post. What reason did AOU's little sister give this time?

Edit: you are now categorized as spam :lol: :lol:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210902225 ... 14fd14355e

[ - ] system 3 points 13 minutes ago (+5/-2)
Unlike TexasVet I won't put up with multiple years of harassment from this lunatic. He's had his chance to slander and libel for a long while. It is now spam at this point. Spam is against the rules.
Last edited by MadWorld on Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.