Voat.xyz is another Ruqqus - I was just banned for criticizing system, aka The_Venerable lol

Information or requests regarding possible replacements for Voat

antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Voat.xyz is another Ruqqus - I was just banned for criticizing system, aka The_Venerable lol

Post by antiliberalsociety »

So all it took was my criticizing his tolerance of child exploitation on his site to set him off. He banned several others for far less, but wouldn't budge on the child shit. See my collage.

https://files.catbox.moe/dza9rx.jpg

(So far, pedophiles @magpul & @viperguy have made their distaste for truth known)

I won't imbed that one as it's too big and a lot to go through, but it's worth the time to do it, (many references coming will be from that collage). The REEEEs were great, yet disturbing. I was shocked at the lengths people were going to in order to defend that degeneracy and attack the one calling it out. Then I noticed it was the same select group of people. They tried mocking me but it blew up in their faces. Their only defense is "No U".

One of the users, SavageHenry, got so mad he accidentally spilled too many personal details and admitted to a criminal history (it was a long chat session). He went into a fit of rage and started posting NSFW pictures, but didn't click "Adult". So Cynabans banned him for 3 days. He must not have known it was temporary, so he deleted his account and nuked all his content. Not before sperging out in chat.

The - what I dubbed the "Kiddie Clique" spazzed out pretty bad. I was surprised how many actually came out of the woodwork defending that absolute moron. He was nothing more than a troll with little to offer. None of his posts made the front page, and just about every trending topic does.

So after seeing the admins cuck to a user's child exploitation, and that includes Cynabuns, I wanted to see how much dirt was really under that fingernail. So once again, I smelled fraud on the free speech thing - but why tolerate the Jew degeneracy? I played some of the Kiddie Clique into exposing themselves.

It started with system banning me for criticizing him, he called it "spam" as seen in the collage. I took screenshots of the entire encounter. I exposed the fact that Blumen4alles blatantly broke rule 7 which should have resulted in "an instant ban" yet it wasn't enforced.
7. Any content with nude and/or sexually explicit images of minors is strictly prohibited and will result in an instant ban.
https://www.voat.xyz/rules.php

So here he admits he's not worried about consistent rule enforcement, and attacks the one calling it out with all out ad hominem. I never even got that level of immaturity from the kike admins at Ruqqus. But one thing I did notice, for anyone familiar with Ruqqus, the "Discord Cabal" clique and the admins were just as tight as the Kiddie Clique are with the admins on voat.xyz. The scenario is almost identical.

I continued by mocking the "Adult" tags that lead to SavageHenry getting banned. (I used the actual screencaps from Cynabans' comments defending Blumen4pedos to make it)

I posted that in the chat, knowing mike lurks there. Sure enough he stole my thunder. The bait was hooked, and although I already had the collage, I didn't give it to them just yet. So I leaked it in the comments, then deleted it before I could get banned again for "spam".

https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost.php?postid=6126cc1f24559

He thought it was funny, but really I was testing the free speech aspect. They tried exploiting the fact that I deleted it, only to be met with off platform links to that same infograph posted days earlier. The admins, famous for meddling in user affairs, were suspiciously silent in that post.

I knew venerable was really emotionally triggered over his precious project, and will lash out at anyone criticizing it. So I played the Kiddie Clique into doing the dirty work for me. It worked like a charm lol. Mikenigger was having such a laugh he made it his own post in v/funny thinking I was trying to hide it because "embarrassed" or something, but he didn't know he was my useful idiot. It blew up in his face quite nicely.

https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost.php?postid=6126f064b3278

So this time, "system" (because The_Venerable is too pussy to use his own name) piped up:
[ - ] system 6 points 4 days ago (+7/-1)
Exposed? All this shit is public and is archived on searchvoat.co. ALS is retarded and obviously has mental issues. And you're retarded if you think this means anything. If only he took all the time he used to create that and learned to code, he could create his own utopia nuvoat and run it how he sees fit.
So, exposing child exploitation is a "mental issue" and he deflects to "make your own site". I knew his precious "site" was a sore spot, he even used that as the excuse for banning SBBH (which he didn't completely do anyway, he just cherry picked) citing "disrespecting me, the site, not apologizing". So there it is. He's not running a free speech site. He's LARPING as one and he stole the Voat label to gain a following. He exposed a few important facts:
  • 1. He's emotionally based like most liberals, LGBT, and AntiFa
    2. He's petty and will not hesitate to insult his own userbase
    3. If cornered by facts and can't explain or justify his actions, he will flex like most niggers and jews will (if they can't win an argument, FIGHT!). Except instead of muscle or political connections, he bans digitally to compensate.
    4. He likes his cronies, ass kissers get preferential treatment such as the Kiddie Clique. Rule enforcement is only for those who do NOT kiss up to him. This is indicative of Little Man Syndrome where he needs sunshine blown up his ass to feel confident.
    5. That Clique includes tolerating child exploitation. It's not technically illegal, but it DID violate the rules. He's worried about "liabilities" which is why he's "transitioning away from the Voat label" yet that doesn't concern him.
I predicted what they'd do every step of the way. I knew by exposing the fact that they play favorites, they'd ramp up "enforcement" on one or two of their cronies to use as plausible deniability. Sure enough... (That's where the SavageHenry drama fits into all this)
antiliberalsociety wrote: ↑24 Aug 2021 23:55
Could it be? Are they in damage control mode?

(NSFW and umm, "Adult" I guess)
https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost.php?postid=612508f5acb78

With that new development, let me make a prophecy. Blumen4alles will stage a dramatic theater which will result in him getting a temp ban. The admins will then use that to deny charges of bias as illustrated in this post.
Literally the next day...

Nice theater lol. I know it's theater because once again, when I exposed their lack of rule enforcement, the veiled threat to ban me returns. And look at the priority, she's acting worried about images involved in a lawsuit that's already plastered all over the Internet and covered under Fair Use, yet child exploitation is nothing?

SavageHenry had another Clique member fly off the handle defending him (found in my links) and he broke Cynabans' "rule" yet, by some sort of convenient glitch, it's not reflected in the site's rules...

The user was NicotinicAcid and I pasted what he said into the chat when Cynabans was there. This was her reaction:

Her post: https://www.voat.xyz/viewpost.php?postid=6116cf21dfb47

Another emotionally based ban with no verified proof. And once again, only aiming the rules at the whistleblower. Meanwhile in system's comments:
system -1 points 12 hours ago
You've done nothing in your pathetic little life. Kill yourself.
Which brings me to my latest ban. I dared criticize chairman system. Glory to the republic of talk.lol

My last comments:

https://www.voat.xyz/profile.php?user=A ... w=comments

The comment I made was mocking his blatant hypocrisy.

Now, according to Cynabans, "the suspend code is broken" so they're issuing temp bans instead. She actually felt remorse over SavageHenry and reversed his ban early (was supposed to be 3 days, she undid it the next morning) specifically "because als did a number on him".
Cynabuns wrote:7:01pm Cynabuns I lifted SavageHenry's temp ban this morning after remembering that ALS had done a number on him the other day, I figured he was just lashing out at everyone so I gave him a break
I have the whole chat scroll saved to text but it's quite long, (no screenies unfortunately, was on pc and I forgot to save the page).

So, if that doesn't solidify the existence of a Clique, I don't know what does. He was shitposting nudes untagged in v/aww after being warned to stop. (Funny I don't seem to get those warnings much). It is about as free speech as Poal or Ruqqus. It's literally the worst admin I've seen since Ruqqus, and those were actual jews.

So there you have it. Talk.lol is not Voat by a long shot. It tolerates child exploitation and persecutes those pointing it out. The_Venerable is nothing more than an SBBH troll that learned to code just enough to toss a make shift site together, plagiarizing the Voat label and promise of free speech.

We'll see if my ban is temporary, but I have my doubts. He knows I'm going to expose his hypocrisy and lies.

Never forget what our leaders taught us.

Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Voat.xyz is another Ruqqus - I was just banned for criticizing system, aka The_Venerable lol

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Hope it's only temporary.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: Voat.xyz is another Ruqqus - I was just banned for criticizing system, aka The_Venerable lol

Post by MadWorld »

:lol: :lol: Wow, it did not take that long to get banned at all.
“Algorithm” – poal.co

“Violence Advocacy” – ruqqus.com

“Spam” – votal.net

“SBBH” – voat.xyz
It took ruqqus 9 months to purge specific types of users. It took xyz less than 6 months to purge specific group of users. :lol: :lol: However, both are still better than votal.net. It took votal no time at all, to ban any dissenting user and take over any community with suck puppet accounts.

On the positive side, your ban would put a stop to "vote manipulation".

antiliberalsociety

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:14 pm Hope it's only temporary.
He even IP banned me, so I doubt it.
antiliberalsociety

MadWorld wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:45 pm :lol: :lol: Wow, it did not take that long to get banned at all.
“Algorithm” – poal.co

“Violence Advocacy” – ruqqus.com

“Spam” – votal.net

“SBBH” – voat.xyz
It took ruqqus 9 months to purge specific types of users. It took xyz less than 6 months to purge specific group of users. :lol: :lol: However, both are still better than votal.net. It took votal no time at all, to ban any dissenting user and take over any community with suck puppet accounts.

On the positive side, your ban would put a stop to "vote manipulation".

Holy shit that's gold! LOL
Deleted User 2149

This is great ☝️.
Deleted User 2149

antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:51 pm
Presumably you use a VPN?
antiliberalsociety

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:51 pm
Presumably you use a VPN?
Bypassing that wouldn't be hard, but I'm not dial. I really don't care lol.
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

We need to send Dial and Cry on a blind date. She's his alter ego. Two people suffering from paranoid delusions. A match made in heaven.
antiliberalsociety

Just out of curiosity, I checked and I found he really must be butthurt about it because he legit just closed registration lol.
Registration is temporarily closed. Please check back later.
🤣😂😆