Voat.xyz is 6 months old. Happy Anniversary! How far they've come...

Information or requests regarding possible replacements for Voat

blumen4alles
Topic points (SCP): -22
Reply points (CCP): -222

Re: Voat.xyz is 6 months old. Happy Anniversary! How far they've come...

Post by blumen4alles »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:31 pm Why is it your behavior exactly matches that of a pedophile?
Repeating the same question with the same image 27 times will not make your inferred accusation that your question makes any stronger. I am not a pedophile.

Your obsession with pedophilia is concerning, add that to the list of things you need to discuss with a mental health professional should you decide to finally seek help for your mental illnesses.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:58 pm
blumen4alles wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:49 pm blumen4alles is wondering if you have seen ALS pretending not to be ALS on Poal: https://poal.co/s/MeanwhileOnVoat/44595 ... 7ab2#cmnts
good grief. @antiliberalsociety, are those really your alts?
Ahh yes, everyone of them 😂
antiliberalsociety

blumen4alles wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:02 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:31 pm Why is it your behavior exactly matches that of a pedophile?
Repeating the same question with the same image 27 times will not make your inferred accusation that your question makes any stronger. I am not a pedophile.

Your obsession with pedophilia is concerning, add that to the list of things you need to discuss with a mental health professional should you decide to finally seek help for your mental illnesses.
Your avoiding the question isn't helping your cred.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

blumen4alles wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:02 pm I am not a pedophile.
There als, blumen has answered the question. Again.

Next question:
Are you an hebephile and/or an ephebophile?
antiliberalsociety

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:43 pm

Next question:
Kind of bothersome that you don't take child sexualization seriously.
shewhomustbeobeyed

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:24 pm

Next question:
I asked @blumen4alles a serious question. It's kinda bothersome that you're too dense to realize that.
Or did you think the question was for you? It wasn't, but feel free to answer.
antiliberalsociety

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:22 am

Next question:
I asked @blumen4alles a serious question. It's kinda bothersome that you're too dense to realize that.
The way you framed that indicated you were addressing that to me, seeing as it was my comment you were replying to. Perhaps address Blumen4pedos before questioning?
shewhomustbeobeyed

antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:41 am
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:22 am

The way you framed that indicated you were addressing that to me, seeing as it was my comment you were replying to. Perhaps address Blumen4pedos before questioning?
Yes, i should have said, next question to ask. Or, next question for blumen. I thought it was obvious. I'm a terrible typist.
blumen4alles
Topic points (SCP): -22
Reply points (CCP): -222

Post by blumen4alles »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:43 pm Next question:
Had to look both of those up, thanks for teaching me new terms!

Definitely not a hebephile.

Ephebophilia is interesting. I would say I've been sexually attracted to females in that age group but hadn't considered having one as a sexual partner since I was close to that age myself. My first girlfriend was 16 when we started "dating" and I was ~3.5 years older. I move very slow on the physical side of relationships with all of my girlfriends in general, and we didn't have sex until she was 18 (we were both virgins). I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still attracted to females at the older end of that age range sometimes (everyone matures different both physically & mentally), but I wouldn't have sex with someone that age anymore unless it was to help populate the White race after killing all the jews and niggers. Also, any physical attraction I had to any 18-19 year old would most likely cease to exist after I met them - modern women at that age are repulsive to me - they are mostly all iDIOTphone zombies and I fucking hate cell phones with a passion.

But based on the definition of a ephebophile I'd have to say no to that too (because I wouldn't take them for a sexual partner under normal circumstances).

With the photo I posted to old Voat to mess with u/gabara (I edited the link out after I gave it enough time for gabby to see) and again on new Voat to make a point to u/try (Cynabuns deleted it), which started this whole thing with ALS calling me a pedo, the girls were all in that ephebophilia age range (15-19) and older. They certainly weren't naked children. They were all post-puberty, naked (topless) teenagers and older. Something is wrong with searchvoat it isn't working right, but when it does you can search the string "raise your hand" for a comment from me to see it.
antiliberalsociety

blumen4alles wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:15 am
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:43 pm Next question:
Had to look both of those up, thanks for teaching me new terms!

Definitely not a hebephile.

Ephebophilia is interesting. I would say I've been sexually attracted to females in that age group but hadn't considered having one as a sexual partner since I was close to that age myself. My first girlfriend was 16 when we started "dating" and I was ~3.5 years older. I move very slow on the physical side of relationships with all of my girlfriends in general, and we didn't have sex until she was 18 (we were both virgins). I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still attracted to females at the older end of that age range sometimes (everyone matures different both physically & mentally), but I wouldn't have sex with someone that age anymore unless it was to help populate the White race after killing all the jews and niggers. Also, any physical attraction I had to any 18-19 year old would most likely cease to exist after I met them - modern women at that age are repulsive to me - they are mostly all iDIOTphone zombies and I fucking hate cell phones with a passion.

But based on the definition of a ephebophile I'd have to say no to that too (because I wouldn't take them for a sexual partner under normal circumstances).

With the photo I posted to old Voat to mess with u/gabara (I edited the link out after I gave it enough time for gabby to see) and again on new Voat to make a point to u/try (Cynabuns deleted it), which started this whole thing with ALS calling me a pedo, the girls were all in that ephebophilia age range (15-19) and older. They certainly weren't naked children. They were all post-puberty, naked (topless) teenagers and older. Something is wrong with searchvoat it isn't working right, but when it does you can search the string "raise your hand" for a comment from me to see it.
> post history of underaged girls nude & sexualized

Seems legit.

> 15-19 or older

No, they weren't, they were completely nude. Some didn't even have breasts or pubic hair yet. Sick fuck. That's beyond trolling.
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.