Hello. I was one of the original pizzagate researchers from Voat. I am so happy you guys survived. I thought it was gone

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

gamepwn22
Topic points (SCP): 14
Reply points (CCP): 2

Hello. I was one of the original pizzagate researchers from Voat. I am so happy you guys survived. I thought it was gone

Post by gamepwn22 »

I have tons of content to share I don't even know where to start. So let's start with this. I have ran multiple YT channels and am trying to redpill normies on both pizzagate and COVID-19 tyranny. Lately I began hitting PG hard again. I tend to focus on raw footage. I made a montage of children being rescued here on Bitchute. I'm currently suspended from YT.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/es3XOmUxrt7S/

My YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaUNOU ... bLXII4D2Tg

My backup YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw2MvK ... U36KxD59bA

It's good to be back x) I will be hitting pizzagate hard again now. I missed you guys for those who remember me. I have been on GreatAwakening.win as well. If you search me here "gamepwn" you can see all my old posts haha. Glad my research is not gone.
Last edited by gamepwn22 on Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Re: Hello. I was one of the original pizzagate researchers from Voat. I am so happy you guys survived. I thought it was

Post by EricKaliberhall »

Great to have you back, gamepwn.
brwn
Topic points (SCP): 406
Reply points (CCP): 263

Re: Hello. I was one of the original pizzagate researchers from Voat. I am so happy you guys survived. I thought it was

Post by brwn »

I am afraid it just isn’t the same. It’s like everyone is gone , along with certain posts.
Heisenberg123
Topic points (SCP): 433
Reply points (CCP): 926

Post by Heisenberg123 »

@brwn

I think there's a rise in alternative platforms which is a good thing so people aren't so concentrated in one place + Voat being "killed" really had bad impact on Pizzagate research, but it's more decentralized now than ever before thanks to new platforms rising and movement is still growing, make no mistake. Using this platform (the one we are now on) should be encouraged tho because there's easy access to search function and when you create topic here you actually add to already huge database accessible through search function. But it's all about research being safe and spread - So we should use all platforms available.
darkknight111
Topic points (SCP): 596
Reply points (CCP): 207

Post by darkknight111 »

Good to have you back.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

There is also "nuvoat", called voatxyz
Many of those who flocked to poal and became disillusioned with it, are now at voatxyz. Unfortunately the old voat pedos are there too, shitting up the place.
TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:34 am There is also "nuvoat", called voatxyz
Many of those who flocked to poal and became disillusioned with it, are now at voatxyz. Unfortunately the old voat pedos are there too, shitting up the place.
Some of them got kicked and one gave up and left for here. I think he got chased off from here too.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

That must have happened in the past few days then. They can still post their smut despite being knee-deep in downvotes.
TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

Nah. Couple months ago, I think. I guess I haven't noticed any more bc I mainly keep to the front pages.