Pizzagate Part VII video compilation - Mexico connection? ... and bizarre cult in D.C.

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Heisenberg123
Topic points (SCP): 433
Reply points (CCP): 926

Pizzagate Part VII video compilation - Mexico connection? ... and bizarre cult in D.C.

Post by Heisenberg123 »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/doXkD9azRcER/

This is video compilation of images (screenshots) with no sound starting with few connections of NXIVM to Mexico and then proceeding on showing how some of the original suspects in Pizzagate are regulars in Mexico, then proceeding to showing their and their friends connections in the United States. Compilation is also showing bizarre occult/coded message aspects of some of their activities. In last parts I show connections to people involved in Washington D.C. adoption process and even organization such as KidFriendly DC.

00:00 - 00:43 - Articles about Keith Raniere and NXIVM ties in Mexico, attempts to infiltrate Mexico politics, attempts to lure kids into their weirdo places.

00:44 - 04:00 - I show Nilay Lawson trips to Mexico as she posted on Facebook. Nilay Lawson pictured by Christopher Chen (furcafe) with James Alefantis in Mexico, year 2009. Izette Folger and Victoria Lynn Reis pictured on the same trip by Christopher Chen. Christopher Chen is friends with James Alefantis. In 2014 James visits Mexico with his friends like Scott Cunningham,In March 2015 James Alefantis visits Mexico with his friends again.

04:04 - 12:24 - I show Christopher Chen (furcafe) activities. He is often picturing Morgan Hungerford West (sometimes with Nilay Lawson) Morgan is Global Brand Director at The LINE Hotel at Sydel Group - Sydell Group was co-founded by Andrew Zobler and billionaire Ron Burkle. Ron Burkle is associate of Jeffrey Epstein, and also hanging out with Sarah Ferguson who is ex wife of other Jeffrey Epstein associate - Prince Andrew. It's very likely that Rachel Chandler connected to MC2 - modelling agency of now arrested Jean-Luc Brunel that trafficked underage girls for Epstein, agency with Epstein financing too, Chandler represented in some way at least two MC2 models - was pictured with Bill Clinton on Ron Burkle's plane.

Morgan Hungerford West and her husband have article about them and their home, cooperation of Morgan with Nilay Lawson is mentioned. On doors in Morgan's home there's "pizza" sticker beside "666" sticker. Some strange symbolism there ... Also Christopher Chen pictured Morgan West with her husband and them holding pizza box. Another strange stuff from Christopher Chen is that he is picturing one playground very often, especially plane for kids on it, one time he pictured it with Morgan sitting on plane. There seems to be some connection of Chen with band LoudBoyz where Morgan's husband plays as member. Few days after Pizzagate broke out in November 2016 Christopher Chen pictured James Alefantis in Comet Ping Pong and hashtagged "fuck pizzagate". But there are more interesting activities of Christopher if you go back in time on his profile. For example kiddie toys/accessories hanging in D.C. left alone or man with boy and hashtag "#pizzalife" with no pizza in context. Once again Chen pictures Nilay Lawson with Morgan West. Another old picture of his I've found is abandoned headgear for kids, bike for kids. Pictures of Joshua Vogelsong who is drag queen and was employee of Comet Ping Pong, Joshua often sexualized pizza and caused suspicion around him in early days of Pizzagate research.

Christopher Chen (furcafe) posted picture of Steve Goldenberg holding a kid in Transformer DC (Victoria Reis and James Alefantis rule over this place) Among the people liking it are James Alefantis, Steve Goldenberg - friend of James. Pictures of kids on Goldenberg profile are liked by Kate Damon and Philip Soriano. Do you remember Philip Soriano? Well he was tagged on picture about "favorite pedo" posted by John Blair Smith - brother of Jeff Smith (werkinonmahnightcheese, later woodandsteel4130, he hashtagged James walk in fridge picture with "killroom")

Steve Goldenberg kids pictures liked by James Alefantis and Christopher Chen, also by Victoria Lynn Reis.

12:24 - 17:00 Picture of Goldenberg holding posted by Christopher Chen leads us to another interesting man tho, because Christopher tagged Papakunj users who is associated with Transformer DC, Pizzagate circle and Georgie Payne - I will mention her later. Papakunj on his profile posted picture with baby and description "its lit 💋🔪" Picture liked by Victoria Lynn Reis, Georgie Payne and Kevin Reed (will mention him later again) Papakunj pictured with Georgie Payne. Papakunj posting what looks like dismembered baby doll parts and then dolls. Papakunj posted man with pizza pentagram on his shirt. Papakunj once again posted Joshua Vogelsong in his drag queen version named Donna. Papakunj posted picture of Valerie Wiseman (will get back to her later) and Georgie Payne together in Greece, posted picture of Greek plates from Greece and tagged James Alefantis, James commented back.

Papakunj posted ritualistic plate with skull and candles, he commented "always crooked". Victoria Lynn Reis commented this. He once again posted animal skull in ritualistic manner. Other picture I've found on his profile is what looks like small severed head, James Alefantis liked that picture. Another one looked like a river, liked by Kevin Reed (who on his profile seems to be interested in occult themes sometimes) and Christopher Chen.

Papakunj commented picture posted by user be_rettsea. That picture shows no children under 6 may play. That one is commented also by pizzafuckingparty user. Be_rettsea posted another picture with "baby hanging station" (by simply no "c" being presented in "changing") He also made other sick jokes about babies including putting them in the cooker and hashtagged "letsburnababy". Pizzafuckingparty on the other hand made strange pic in front of "Baby Doll Pizza" which is real pizza place in Portland (where Scott Cummings comes from, father of Caris Cummings, girl who caused scandal by being pictured in strange, suggestive ways on Alefantis profile) Pizzafuckingparty also posted picture with kids and commented "that pinata was filled with condoms and alcohol". He also made strange post about "child strangulation" or baphomet in pentagram or pentagram sliced into pizza. Going back to be_rettsea user, that user commented and liked picture by drag queen nicknamed mssummercamp and made strange reference to mssummercamp comment "about people tasting him" in context of kid with watermelon picture. Mssummercamp also took a picture inside of Comet Ping Pong with drag queen covered in fake blood or something like that. James Alefantis commented that "sex".

17:00 - 20:30 - Another person who liked picture of Steve Goldenberg holding a kid - posted by Christopher Chen - is Maggie Famiglietti aka magadeth on Instagram. In part IV of my Pizzagate image compilations I've mentioned guy named Avi Gupta aka brownisgood on Instagram, he was posting suspicious pictures with similar theme to other Pizzagate suspects, lost shoes, lost kids accessories, hard to judge it but it seemed strange to me. He is also friends with Justin Barrows - one of the people who researched thought of as suspicious and he also build Comet Ping Pong with few other people. So it is strange that Maggie is friends with Avi Gupta aka brownisgood. Maggie aka magadeth took a picture in front of Comet Ping Pong. In other place she took a picture of coffin with writing "Come in we're open", in background kid is playing, Maggie comments "That kid. He's ready". She also wears pentagram on her body. Other connection of her is Instagram page of radical feminists called slvtcult that basically sexualized pizza, interestingly she cut all connections of her with that page on her own page. Maggie aka magadeth is following on Instagram few people of interest, Avi Gupta, Christopher Chen, The LINE Hotel (remember who is Global Brand director there? Yep, it's Morgan West), Brightest Young Things (listed as friends of Comet Ping Pong on their archived site together with other weirdos like Heavy Breathing, band with pedo jokes and pedo imagery) Maggie is also following James Huckenpahler who was very interested in using abandoned tunnels of Washington D.C. James Huckenpahler is friends with Nilay Lawson, James Alefantis, Justin Barrows ... figure it out ... lots of connections there, but I'm not mentioning it all in this vid because I did that in previous compilations.

Maggie was pictured on slvtcult Instagram page, she looks weird and comments "When you see me again, it won't be me", also weird hashtags like "demons", "aliens", "soulless". Looks cultish tbh.
In another picture posted by slvtcult she holds a pizza. Pay attention to timestamps on Instagram pictures, many of those predate Pizzagate making it more suspicious, not all, but many.

20:31 - 31:03 At this point I go back to Christopher Chen profile because I've found it interesting to be following photographers from this circle, they have all the pictures, all the stuff on how these people socialize with each other and who is socializing with who, and what people can be connected through their life being captured by third party. So ... Nilay Lawson is obviously one of the people he was picturing often (as Chen is in James Alefantis circle of friends) He posted picture of balloons and tagged "youngpayngepresents" (Page of Georgie Payne) Christopher Chen pictured lonely sippy cup (on fence) for kids. He also pictured Victoria Lynn Reis in Transformer DC so it seems he is close to this organization. He also pictured set of blood thirsty pizza stickers, he tagged Nilay Lawson, Morgan West and her husband, those were for the wedding present. Christopher pictures Georgie Payne in Comet Ping Pong. Georgie Payne worked in Transformer DC and she is friend of James Alefantis. On her project profile youngpaynepresents on Instagram she posted stuff like "Youngpaynepresents kidz table", or she eating pizza in Comet and having conversation with James in comments. Another pic is she and her friends showing themselves with cheese pizza in rather cultish, some would say "illuminati" way and in front of pictures there's writing "kids love pizza", strange. That one liked by Christopher Chen. Some other cheese pizza pics on that profile. One liked by Jeff Smith aka werkinonmahnightcheese aka woodandsteel4130.

On her own profile (not her project profile) she is pictured with Valerie Wiseman and Christopher Chen. Valerie Wiseman was Projects Director + Assistant at Comet, Inc, Bucks, Pegasus with James Alefantis. Pegasus means that strange building build by James behind playground in D.C., very secretive project for his closest friends.

I show some Valerie pictures from her archived Instagram, in the backstreet of Pegasus Museum. She also said after Pizzagate broke out that reckless actions and careless words got them there, strange comment to make.

Georgie Payne pictured with Victoria Lynn Reis. Then Georgie Payne pictured on Tony Podesta birthday in 2017, James Alefantis, Valerie Wiseman are present. Theyre' all in Tony Podesta house and headless sculpture is there ofc. Once again Valerie Wiseman is shown by me on profile of Georgie Payne. Then I show Victoria Reis with Georgie Payne in Transformer DC. Georgie tagged Victoria and her husband - Brian Baker from anti-Christian band Bad Religion. I show Victoria and Brian pic together. Obviously Bad Religion seems to be very anti-Christian in their symbolism even if they deny it a bit. I show picture of Greek God Pan posted by Victoria Lynn Reis, she says James Alefantis makes her think of Pan, but Brian Baker comments that James Alefantis makes him think of pandemonium which is description for all-demon place, capital of hell or just place where Satan is residing in epic poem of John Milton. Indeed strange description for another human being coming from Brian Baker.

Georgie Payne pictured together with Victoria Lynn Reis in Italy. James Alefantis pictured by Georgie Payne in Rome, Italy. Papakunj commented it. Georgie Payne posted strange spirals on water and floor, very similar to boy lover logo, hard to tell if we are reaching here or not, but worth pointing out. Georgie Payne shows her picture with Chelsea Clinton (wtf?!) when Georgie was very young. She says 90s were wild and gives hashtag #clinton. Georgie picture with person in white rabbit costume and her comment "I kno people in high places". "DOPE" writing on wall. Strangely, that's the same "DOPE" sign that Avi Gupta pictured himself in front of, but that could be only found in very fast going video he posted on his Facebook, so I've made screenshot of that moment. Avi Gupta is ofc friends with James Alefantis, Christopher Chen, Georgie Payne, Morgan West. James Alefantis is also friends with Morgan West. Georgie Payne also posted picture of man licking cheese pizza, she gave it hashtag "busted", strange. Another weird profile connecting all these people is msmrsa, I've found some references to "rituals" on this profile. Among followers are Christopher Chen, Avi Gupta, Joseph Wills (he build Comet with Barrows, Alefantis and Scott Cummings + few others), Zach Storm (close friend of Nilay Lawson), Transformer DC (organization ruled by Victoria Reis and James Alefantis), Victoria Lynn Reis, Georgie Payne, James Huckenpahler (close to Nilay Lawson, interest in abandoned tunnels of D.C. and much more) Msmrsa posted some weirdo pics like "save me" written on piece of paper lying on the ground, that one liked by Avi Gupta.

31:07 - 33:29 - Interesting find on Instagram. James Alefantis is following account of Barbara Harrison who is connected to adoption process in Washington D.C. In previous compilation I've linked adoption day where she is announcing adoptions process, to Justin Barrows presence on same adoption day and James Alefantis liking pictures of Barrows from that adoption day. Strange stuff. Interestingly on same adoption day Charles DeSantis and David McDermott - friends of Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton - were present too, brother of Charles DeSantis, David DeSantis - is friends with James Alefantis. But that info I presented only in first part of all my compilations. Ok, so going back to Barbara Harrison she is described as fairy godmother of D.C.'s foster kids. James Alefantis is following her account on Instagram. Another person who could connect that circle of people is Mary Haft who is pictured on James profile holding little Caris (daughter of Scott Cummings from Portland) in her hands. Mary Haft is friends with James, Jan Rothschild (not connected to THAT Roth family as far as I know but also friends with James), Tamera Luzzatto, Joseph Wills, Nora Maccoby Hathaway. Barbara Harrison is following Mary Haft on Instagram and actually in previous compilation I was showing how close those circles of people really are to each other. Barbara also following Ginny Grenham - connected to Hillary Clinton or for example - Sarah Nixon (mother of Maggie Nixon, that girl pictured with Obama) who is around circle of James Alefantis, even taking pics with him and his friends.

And finally I show KidFriendly DC promoting Comet Ping Pong as kid friendly restaurant and after school event for 6-11 kids in Comet Pong Pong. That was in year 2011. Interestingly KidFriendly DC followed few interesting profiles in quick succession, brightestyoungthings (friends of Comet Ping Pong on their archived site, among weirdos like Heavy Breathing) and not much later they (if that is how this algorithm showing followers/following works) followed Dupont Undeground - James Huckenpahler, James Alefantis and Nilay Lawson are all interested in this stuff because it's basically bunch of artists seeking to use underground abandoned space for art projects. Just after Dupont Underground account KidFriendly DC is following gordyspicklejar - Sarah Gordon and Sheila Fain, friends of James Alefantis. Gordyspicklejar account made comment on James Alefantis so called killroom, they've commented "mama big!".

This compilation was based on research from those specific posts:
viewtopic.php?p=8689#p8689
viewtopic.php?p=8718#p8718
viewtopic.php?p=8736#p8736
viewtopic.php?p=8904#p8904
Last edited by Heisenberg123 on Mon May 10, 2021 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.