REQUEST ANON HELP SOMETHING I FOUND -

Moderator: Fateswebb

ICQ2
Topic points (SCP): 25
Reply points (CCP): 47

REQUEST ANON HELP SOMETHING I FOUND -

Post by ICQ2 »

I WATCHED THIS VIDEO FROM GAB LISTED BELOW. A FEW MIN INTO THE VIDEO, IT SHOWS ON MAP AND MOVES QUICKLY TO LEAD TO ANOTHER OVAL OFFICE STAGE SET NOT FAR AWAY IN GEORGIA WHICH IS TYLER PERRY STUDIOS. I SLOWED DOWN THE VIDEO AND FOLLOWED WHERE IT LEAD SINCE ACTUAL SPEED WAS TOO FAST TO FIGURE IT OUT.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/who0282929/v ... 21b98d2a85

WHEN SLOWING DOWN THE VIDEO VERY SLOW, I WAS LEAD TO TYLER PERRY STUDIOS WHICH HAS A RECREATED SET OF THE WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE:

https://tylerperrystudios.com/home/back ... ite-house/

PEOPLE HAVE CONSISTENTLY SAID THAT THE OVAL OFFICE SET IN CULVER CITY, CALIFORNIA IS WHERE THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON WITH BIDAN, BUT THAT IS VERY FAR AWAY FROM WASHINGTON, DC AND GEORGIA WOULD BE A QUICK HOP SKIP JUMP INSTEAD TO SET STAGE.

SO I WENT TO QALERTS AND PUNCHED IN "PERRY" SINCE I WAS LEAD TO TYLER PERRY STUDIOS IN GEORGIA AND FOUND Q POST 3247 FROM MAR 28, 2019 WITH WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE RECREATED OVAL OFFICE WITH THE SAME TYPE OF SOFA (VELVETEEN TAN COLOR AND MANY OTHER THINGS FROM THE PERRY SET). I COULD NOT ACCESS ANY OF THE TWITTER POSTINGS ASSOCIATED WITH THAT Q POST SINCE THAT ACCOUNT IS NOW SUSPENDED.

http://qalerts.app/?n=3247

I NOW WONDER, COULD IT BE THAT IT IS ACTUALLY TRUMP WHO HAS OCCUPIED THIS OVAL OFFICE SET DURING HIS PRESIDENCY SINCE OCCUPYING THE DC OVAL OFFICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOREIGN LAND AS WE ALL HAVE FOUND OUT RECENTLY. I MEAN HE'S BEEN THERE FOR MANY PHOTO OPS AND SUCH, BUT MAYBE HE IS THE ONE WHO DID MUCH OF THE REAL LEGAL STUFF ON THAT SET AT PERRY STUDIOS SINCE IT IS ON AMERICAN LAND. MAYBE WE HAVE IT ALL REVERSED IN THINKING THAT BIDAN HAS BEEN ON A FAKE SET, WHEN HE IS REALLY THE ONE DOING HIS BUSINESS ILLEGALLY ON FOREIGN LAND IN DC. NOW THAT TRUMP IS CONSIDERED OUT, HE CAN CARRY ON AT MAR A LARGO NO LONGER IN NEED OF BEING SEEN AT THE OVAL OFFICE.

JUST A DIFFERENT SPIN ON IT ALL.
THOUGHTS?
Last edited by ICQ2 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Re: REQUEST ANON HELP SOMETHING I FOUND -

Post by 2017Fallout »

Interesting stuff. It seems there are many countries within countires e.g. city of London & the Vatican. How many in total I wonder
ICQ2

Post by ICQ2 »

The whole video is a good watch with many cryptic messages throughout. The map caught my eye and wanted to follow where it was. But still, what is the reason/meaning for being lead to another oval office stage set and what could it have been or be used for? These are questions to be answered.

The studio is owned by Tyler Perry. But looking at the twitter posting of the suspended twitter account shows the tweets are from Paul S[PERRY].
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

2017Fallout wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:22 am Interesting stuff. It seems there are many countries within countires e.g. city of London & the Vatican. How many in total I wonder
The City of London also has its own police force, separate from the Metropolitan Police, which is the rest of London's police force.
ICQ2

Post by ICQ2 »

2017Fallout wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:22 am Interesting stuff. It seems there are many countries within countires e.g. city of London & the Vatican. How many in total I wonder
If there are others, they couldn't be with any great power. The triangle of three seems always been London = Financial, DC = Military and Vatican = Religious with Vatican the all powerful.