:lol: Good news, everyone! Poal's social credit system is now optimized by Dominion algorithms.

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

:lol: Good news, everyone! Poal's social credit system is now optimized by Dominion algorithms.

Post by MadWorld »

This submission was originally posted to /s/AskPoal. As usual, it was moved to /s/Shitpostsub by Chairman mAOU. The more interesting bit at this time was that he adjusted the voting score to the submission. Judging by the timestamp, he also deducted 50 points from another user's account for something he said.

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20210221173 ... /post/1387
Wahaha
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 55

Re: :lol: Good news, everyone! Poal's social credit system is now optimized by Dominion algorithms.

Post by Wahaha »

Micromanaging admins are the worst. Admins missing in action are the best, as long as they show up in time to kick the server to work again when it's down.
weredawg
Reply points (CCP): 7

Re: :lol: Good news, everyone! Poal's social credit system is now optimized by Dominion algorithms.

Post by weredawg »

That faggot's attitude is why I deleted my account there. Dude must get his ass kicked a lot.
ruck_feddit
Reply points (CCP): 14

Post by ruck_feddit »

weredawg wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:50 pm That faggot's attitude is why I deleted my account there. Dude must get his ass kicked a lot.
He says the algo is totally honest, goys. Nevermind the zero transparency and its liberal use on dissenters.
weredawg
Reply points (CCP): 7

Post by weredawg »

He says the algo is totally honest, goys. Nevermind the zero transparency and its liberal use on dissenters.
Pay no mind to the kike behind the curtain taking away your imaginary internet points, they don't do anything. Also: site features are gated behind imaginary internet point requirements.
Last edited by weredawg on Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wahaha
Reply points (CCP): 55

Post by Wahaha »

You could give ramble a try. It's where I'm hanging out currently and so far the experience is good.
https://ramble.pw/wiki