Re: Pedo (Pedophilic fiction, lolicon)

Post by yukondawg58 »

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:44 am
SteffisCute wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 am
yukondawg58 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:53 pm

lame !
you now parrot a normie with that one.
I guess you also support pedophilia.
I don't think anyone here would post any pedo stuff. This seems like an invented problem. Are you quite sure you're not a fed?
well, they are going normie and posting nimby, seems they would rather keep it underground were leo would not be able to track as easily, so, not fed imo.
subconsciously tho, by going nimby, they are actually supporting said underground. again,,, imo
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:44 am
SteffisCute wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 am
yukondawg58 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:53 pm

lame !
you now parrot a normie with that one.
I guess you also support pedophilia.
I don't think anyone here would post any pedo stuff. This seems like an invented problem. Are you quite sure you're not a fed?
Oh they would. Couple of the paedos from voat are here. With alts I suspect.
TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

SteffisCute wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:46 am I have a huge problem with this sort of shit being on this site. To me, this crap is NOT free speech, it is degeneracy and represents everything wrong with this world today. IMHO it has NO PLACE here.

Pedo crap is NOT free speech and anyone who thinks so is either a degenerate pervert or trying to undermine the site.

I would like an officials vote to be taken of the user base to settle this issues.

I suspect you are pretending to be a girl to troll people or to spy on them. Either way, I haven't seen any of that material, and I can assure you that those people won't be welcomed here. That kind of stuff is not well-received.
TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

TheRealSkeptic5000 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:46 am
SteffisCute wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:46 am I have a huge problem with this sort of shit being on this site. To me, this crap is NOT free speech, it is degeneracy and represents everything wrong with this world today. IMHO it has NO PLACE here.

Pedo crap is NOT free speech and anyone who thinks so is either a degenerate pervert or trying to undermine the site.

I would like an officials vote to be taken of the user base to settle this issues.

I suspect you are pretending to be a girl to troll people or to spy on them. Either way, I haven't seen any of that material, and I can assure you that those people won't be welcomed here. That kind of stuff is not well-received.
No. It's definitely a girl. Don't you see that grainy picture of someone holding a phone? Plus they posted about cramps. Guys don't get cramps. :P
Deleted User 4246

Post by Deleted User 4246 »

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wahaha
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 55

Post by Wahaha »

No worries, as far as anime goes all girls are of legal age, if you read the fine print.

Deleted User 4246

Post by Deleted User 4246 »

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteffisCute
Topic points (SCP): 79
Reply points (CCP): 108

Post by SteffisCute »

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:18 am
TheRealSkeptic5000 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:46 am

No. It's definitely a girl. Don't you see that grainy picture of someone holding a phone? Plus they posted about cramps. Guys don't get cramps. :P
Oh I forgot...all of you fat fedora wearing wanna be reddit tards think there are no women on the internet. my bad.
Wahaha
Reply points (CCP): 55

Post by Wahaha »

That's because there aren't any women on the Internet.

SteffAmGorl
Reply points (CCP): 0

Post by SteffAmGorl »

Wahaha wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:06 pm That's because there aren't any women on the Internet.
ok. Please explain me then. Am gorl. Here is credentials.