Lori Lightfood, Chicago Nigger Mayor, saying they only hire those who pledge allegiance to the "New World Order"

Moderator: TheRealSkeptic5000

TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Lori Lightfood, Chicago Nigger Mayor, saying they only hire those who pledge allegiance to the "New World Order"

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

https://vidmax.com/video/195704-chicago ... VUJLloi77E

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Of course, (((Reuters))) "fact checkers" are saying it's false because she meant something else and she was "taken out of context". Check my other post if you don't know what "new world order" means.

What this sheboon does not know is that she won't be a part of the NWO. The same elites who run it are aristocratic families, most of them white and jewish, who don't really like niggers. Or does she really believe that her president Biden, a 70-year-old American, wants to live in diversity? If your average old white man is racist... imagine the elites!

Niggers are being used as pawns, disposable foot soldiers, recruiters and mouthpieces to gather support. Jews see them as vermin to infect other countries, democrats see them as cattle that can vote.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Lori Lightfood, Chicago Nigger Mayor, saying they only hire those who pledge allegiance to the "New World Order"

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

That nigger name: Lori Lightfoot, sounds like a cousin of Sha'Niqua Stickyfingers
TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Re: Lori Lightfood, Chicago Nigger Mayor, saying they only hire those who pledge allegiance to the "New World Order"

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:08 am That nigger name: Lori Lightfoot, sounds like a cousin of Sha'Niqua Stickyfingers
JAJAJA (That's Spanish for HAHAHA)

She's called "Lightfoot" because she can enter your house unnoticed and run very fast from the police. I'm guessing she is the descendant of a hobbit who fucked a slave and that's where the surname comes from.