[February Music 2021] 1st attempt, let's see what happens

For guitar players

Moderator: 1moar

1moar
Topic points (SCP): 41
Reply points (CCP): 83

[February Music 2021] 1st attempt, let's see what happens

Post by 1moar »

Been dark for awhile, IRL stuff and whatnot.

So I'm late in getting this up, part of why I'm shooting for a month at a time.

I'm just a random douche. But let's make some music. Whatever you'd like to post, the only rule I suppose is that it should be yours; or recorded and played by you. Or something close to.

I just sold the majority of my recording gear; can't use it anyways so gas in the car helps.

I don't have anything yet aside from stuff already recorded and released, but wanted to get this posted just in case anyone is interested in playing.

Be well, goats. I'd love to hear some of your music.
Deleted User 2149

Re: [February Music 2021] 1st attempt, let's see what happens

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Suggest you bring the musical people from goatpen here to participate.
1moar

Post by 1moar »

Yeah, trying to get around to that. Might be sloppy for a few, IF this works.
crazy_eyes
Topic points (SCP): 68
Reply points (CCP): 109

Post by crazy_eyes »

How the hell are you going to have a music thread and not share any music?

here is one of my songs written and performed by myself.

https://soundcloud.com/user-714610533/fuck-the-world
1moar

Post by 1moar »

Hell yeah man lol, dig it. This track, it's...I love it really. It's pure and honest, and about how I feel after avoiding 2 fights tonight. (that's a whole other story summed up by - drunk assholes)

Dude, so yeah...I don't know where Buddha or any others went. I'm not doing 15 different websites, got enough to keep track of but damn guys, it'd be great to get you all in here.

And re: your comment specifically, I'll just post this - https://kjome1.wixsite.com/eriklee

It's everything I have and my legacy, fwiw. I couldn't get a bus pass for it, but it's me (&friends) and idgaf about doxxing myself. Easier this way. So there's all of mine, anything else will either be new or so old I'm gonna have to dust it off...pretty sure you've heard a few of these.

Good to see ya m8, hope you stick around.
Deleted User 2149

Track 10 I like. What does the word "chommie" mean where you are? Where I am from, it's used by the Cape Coloured community and sometimes by young Afrikaans guys as a slang word for "mate" or "bro". In my entire long life I've never seen it used outside of that context so I'm intrigued.
1moar

Post by 1moar »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:02 am Track 10 I like. What does the word "chommie" mean where you are? Where I am from, it's used by the Cape Coloured community and sometimes by young Afrikaans guys as a slang word for "mate" or "bro". In my entire long life I've never seen it used outside of that context so I'm intrigued.
Ok, yeah I saw that years ago as I dug around on the net. It's my last name, I'm also the last one standing on this branch of the tree...funeral today.

Kjomme or thereabouts, still sorting that...with umluat, was the old spelling. Chommie is how I roll atm, but plan on changing it back. Nice pick. ;)
Deleted User 2149

How interesting, thanks for the explanation.
1moar

Post by 1moar »

Of course. I saw it years ago, researching my name and it oddly came up as you mentioned for SA...despite being white af. I dunno man, all the more reason to change it back imho.
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Post by 2017Fallout »

1moar wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:03 am Hell yeah man lol, dig it. This track, it's...I love it really. It's pure and honest, and about how I feel after avoiding 2 fights tonight. (that's a whole other story summed up by - drunk assholes)

Dude, so yeah...I don't know where Buddha or any others went. I'm not doing 15 different websites, got enough to keep track of but damn guys, it'd be great to get you all in here.

And re: your comment specifically, I'll just post this - https://kjome1.wixsite.com/eriklee

It's everything I have and my legacy, fwiw. I couldn't get a bus pass for it, but it's me (&friends) and idgaf about doxxing myself. Easier this way. So there's all of mine, anything else will either be new or so old I'm gonna have to dust it off...pretty sure you've heard a few of these.

Good to see ya m8, hope you stick around.
Excellent stuff - real talent