Exposed: Ghislaine Maxwell was a Mossad Agent. She ran a pedo pimp blackmail operation. [22.14]

Moderator: Fateswebb

doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Exposed: Ghislaine Maxwell was a Mossad Agent. She ran a pedo pimp blackmail operation. [22.14]

Post by doginventer »

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Exposed: Ghislaine Maxwell was a Mossad Agent. She ran a pedo pimp blackmail operation. [22.14]

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

This is a very good video, but I always wonder why they never combine it with the overtly obvious blackmail systems of the vatican. It's much older, and a lot easier to identify. I should probably look into the russian/greek/other orthodox churches. Maybe that's why.
Midwits are soooooo frustrating.
doginventer

Re: Exposed: Ghislaine Maxwell was a Mossad Agent. She ran a pedo pimp blackmail operation. [22.14]

Post by doginventer »

Tbh I’m not sure it is easier to identify, particularly in purely secular terms. They are undoubtedly the masters of deception, and with so many willing to stand up front as cover, mostly in return for wealth and power, they are well buried.
All that being said I know there are many who at least suspect, or that know and understand, but are unwilling or afraid to speak out.
I think there would have to be a significant number of people speaking up before the issue would reach a critical mass (so to speak), and we have to assume that rome will use all her powers of distraction and destruction to avoid that happening. Interesting times :)
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Thank you.
doginventer

Post by doginventer »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:55 pm Thank you.
Thank you.