Nathan Reynolds: Ex-Child Assassin on the JASON Groups, DELTA Programming, and Human Hunting

Qanon Research Sub... This is a place to organize information about Q Posts, discern their meaning, and discuss with like-minded individuals how to support the Trump team's efforts to Drain the Swamp.

Moderator: Crensch

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Nathan Reynolds: Ex-Child Assassin on the JASON Groups, DELTA Programming, and Human Hunting

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

This is the Delta you dumbasses should have been focusing on. It's not too late.

phpBB [video]

Here's an earlier interview she did with him.

Nathan Reynolds: Ex-Sleeper Assassin 'Snatched from the Flames' of Radical Intelligent Evil
phpBB [video]

What's your demigod DJT done to address this issue?
IDIOTS!
All of you
Time to wake TF up
EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Re: Nathan Reynolds: Ex-Child Assassin on the JASON Groups, DELTA Programming, and Human Hunting

Post by EricKaliberhall »

IDIOTS!
There is no need for name calling my friend. I believe we are on the same side in this fight with the objective of exposing the 'Global satanic pedophile cabal'.
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Re: Nathan Reynolds: Ex-Child Assassin on the JASON Groups, DELTA Programming, and Human Hunting

Post by doginventer »

EricKaliberhall wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:34 am
IDIOTS!
There is no need for name calling my friend. I believe we are on the same side in this fight with the objective of exposing the 'Global satanic pedophile cabal'.
“He’s a Lot of Fun to Be With”: Inside Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump’s Epic Bromance | Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01 ... c-bromance
https://archive.ph/2023.09.29-091128/ht ... c-bromance
Beginning in the late ’80s, the infamous sex trafficker and the future president (and their mutual friend Ghislaine Maxwell) palled around for almost two decades. In an excerpt from his new book, American Kompromat, the author exposes their shared tastes for private planes, shady money, and foreign-born models—many of them “on the younger side.”
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

EricKaliberhall wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:34 am
IDIOTS!
There is no need for name calling my friend.
Says one of the biggest Potty Mouths, I've ever seen. You're funny. :lol:
I believe we are on the same side in this fight with the objective of exposing the 'Global satanic pedophile cabal'.
Not until Q & Trumptards admit that DJT is one of the bad guys. Only then will they not be the enemy of PG.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, in your many years of being a pizzagate mod.
The Elite Raise Their Children, ALL Their Children, in THIS SAME FASHION

TLDR: Shush! I'm yelling at my countrymen.