Moderator: Fateswebb

doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

How to Spot if Nano Tech Could be in Your Food? FDR: 177 - SJWellFire [20.21]

Post by doginventer »

How to Spot if Nano Tech Could be in Your Food? FDR: 177 - SJWellFire [20.21]
-
The Risky Side of PEGylation of Nanomedicines and Biologicals: Immunogenicity and Immune Reactivity [19.54]
phpBB [video]

Prof. Dr. med. Janos Szebeni, Head of the Nanomedicine Research and Education Center, Semmelweis University, Budapest (H) 30. Immunogenicity Toxicity and Safety of Nanoparticles CLINAM 2017 Hall Montreal 10.5.17
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Re: How to Spot if Nano Tech Could be in Your Food? FDR: 177 - SJWellFire [20.21]

Post by kestrel9 »

doginventer wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:34 pm How to Spot if Nano Tech Could be in Your Food? FDR: 177 - SJWellFire [20.21]
-
The Risky Side of PEGylation of Nanomedicines and Biologicals: Immunogenicity and Immune Reactivity [19.54]
phpBB [video]

Prof. Dr. med. Janos Szebeni, Head of the Nanomedicine Research and Education Center, Semmelweis University, Budapest (H) 30. Immunogenicity Toxicity and Safety of Nanoparticles CLINAM 2017 Hall Montreal 10.5.17

I'm so tempted to ask you to give a brief summation of the video, but I won't, suffice it to say that pigs were doxed /s :P
Seriously though, thank you for posting the video; I confess I didn't listen closely to it (yet), but the topic of PEGs is one that I read about when the vax rollout started. :)
doginventer

Re: How to Spot if Nano Tech Could be in Your Food? FDR: 177 - SJWellFire [20.21]

Post by doginventer »

I'm so tempted to ask you to give a brief summation of the video, but I won't, suffice it to say that pigs were doxed /s :P
Seriously though, thank you for posting the video; I confess I didn't listen closely to it (yet), but the topic of PEGs is one that I read about when the vax rollout started. :)
I know, it would be nice. I often don’t print a summary because all the publisher is getting is clicks (if that) but this is also one of those cases where there is quite a lot of detail and nuance that I would struggle to do any justice to.

Basically it’s about PEGs (PolyEthylGlycol) an additive used in a lot of food and medicines (including gene modifiers) and anti-freeze, that definitely triggers some allergic reactions even in the ‘for human consumption’ formulations, but may be more problematic than has yet been confirmed (or admitted)
The devil really is in the detail, but I seem have been steering clear of PEGs as a part of my dietary choices for a long time now.
I have found over the decades one after another food source becoming inedible for me, and after checking my pantry I seem to have already eliminated PEGs.
29again
Topic points (SCP): 18
Reply points (CCP): 124

Post by 29again »

Gonna have to watch later... that first slide showed a medication (biologic) that I was on for 6 months. Now I'm really wondering about the one I'm currently taking.

Also, if someone could let me know which foods/brands use this that would be GREATLY appreciated!
doginventer

Post by doginventer »

29again wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:14 am Gonna have to watch later... that first slide showed a medication (biologic) that I was on for 6 months. Now I'm really wondering about the one I'm currently taking.

Also, if someone could let me know which foods/brands use this that would be GREATLY appreciated!
I think the short answer is check everything.
29again
Topic points (SCP): 18
Reply points (CCP): 124

Post by 29again »

doginventer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:53 pm
29again wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:14 am Gonna have to watch later... that first slide showed a medication (biologic) that I was on for 6 months. Now I'm really wondering about the one I'm currently taking.

I think the short answer is check everything.
I think I'm gonna go with anything processed is likely to have it. And it's not like I'm gonna die if I don't get processed foods, lol!