It says a lot that you had to ban me from announcements to prevent my calling out your blatant lies

antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

It says a lot that you had to ban me from announcements to prevent my calling out your blatant lies

Post by antiliberalsociety »

So I will post my response here instead.
SearchVoat wrote:Now the heat has died down a bit I decided it's time to speak up again.
Heat signifies you're being pursued by the law. This sounds like you are a criminal on the run.
SearchVoat wrote:I've been told that @antiliberalsociety has been banned on a number of other sites and I can see why.
Ruqqus, owned by jews and for telling the truth, Talk.loli for off platform laughter and being anti pedo, and ConPro for a few minutes over a fake dox accusation.
SearchVoat wrote:He's one big ball of abuse and paranoia. I can't be bothered to respond to his endless taunts and questions because it's really, seriously, incredibly boring. Whenever I speak up he just redoubles the abuse. It's completely pointless.
AKA you have no good answer to your own actions. What you essentially did was discredit everything the Voat label stood for. @PuttItOut let the community police itself. You come right out and call yourself a dictator. You don't even let moderators ban from their own subs.
My principles prevent me from just giving him the flick but by God it's tempting.
What's the matter? Am I asking the wrong questions? You don't like accountability?
SearchVoat wrote: So I just attached a bot to his chat posts (I think of it as a user flair) and banned him from replying to posts here in v/Announcements.
AOU has TWO little sisters??
SearchVoat wrote:He has posted so often that "this site is dead" and "the mask has dropped" and "pedo-enabler" blah blah blah that I assume everyone just got fed up with it and pushed off.
Interesting wording, you assume that it's all my fault, but couldn't have anything to do with you turning to censorship to protect a pedophile, could it?
SearchVoat wrote: I know I would have. The ironic thing is that he's pretty much the only guy still here. So he obviously still thinks SVF has value.
Only a few people actually deleted, but your only content contributor is @doginventer the fake Christian turning a blind eye to everything, whom also happens to have the only upvote given in v/MarkRyden. Staying to watch the shithole burn isn't "value". You destroyed it yourself.
SearchVoat wrote:I'll get round to making a thread of his torrential chat messages one day but for now you'll get an idea from /search.php?st=comments&forum=on&u=antiliberalsociety.
That's yet another (((Blume))) tactic, linking to a search that doesn't give context. I stand by my every word.
SearchVoat wrote:I have absolutely no idea what he's trying to achieve, other than burning down SVF for the thrill of it. So be it. I really couldn't give a shit. This place will still be here forever, even if it's completely empty. A historical record.
Cognitive dissonance, you know damn well as I've said it a million times, but like your dingle berry dingus smack friend, you have to ignore incriminating facts to save face. You argue like a jew by pretending to be an innocent simpleton - yet you wrote a bot script to hound my questioning you... And - historical record? Does that include the archives @MadWorld caught you editing, thus undermining its credibility?
SearchVoat wrote:He's directly accusing me of being a pedophile. That accusation doesn't bother me, but maybe it bothers other people, so I'll do what I can to lay that bs to rest.
That in itself is bullshit - who the fuck is even left for it to bother? You're trying to make it out like it doesn't bother you when it clearly does - to a point you censored your own confession despite it not breaking any rules - and self admittedly because it put your "case" in jeopardy.
SearchVoat wrote:The fact is that pedophiles aren't (or rather, weren't until last week) on my radar at all.
Hard to believe seeing as you had pedo tags for (((Blume's))) sub...
SearchVoat wrote: I'm not aware of any pedos IRL, I'm not aware of anyone who has been abused by one, it simply doesn't come up in conversation.
Except in your abuse case...
SearchVoat wrote:It's just not an issue for me. (Of course, maybe people I know are pedos, maybe I know people who've been abused by pedos, I'm just not aware of it.) Maybe it should be an issue for me. But it isn't. Do I have to say it? I have no prurient interest in children. The idea is revolting.
That begs the question why you gave Blume a pedo sub, and had pedo tags for content on your own site? See this is where your story breaks down. It's also interesting that you say you have "no prurient interest in children" yet you allowed it's content on here, and protected the Jewish author of it by changing the definition of dox to accommodate him.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10115
SearchVoat wrote:His accusation seems to rest entirely on an unguarded comment I made a few weeks back. I'm not going into again here, but he is - possibly deliberately - misinterpreting it. No one has ever accused me of abusing kids (until he did lol). I have nothing more to say about my personal life. Period.
You sure Nope'd out of that one fast :lol: Your "unguarded comment" was actually plural and it paired with your actions. You denied Blume's "hands up" photo, consisting of underaged girls 12-16 in full frontal nudity, was CP. Yet, you banned him for something that wasn't even referencing anything sexual. This makes you full of shit. Your actions don't coincide with your words.

SearchVoat wrote:As for the supposed "pedo play area", I used to see that as merely an unfortunate side-effect of the "anything US legal" rule. Now I have realised two things: 1. I am not a lawyer, even less a US lawyer, and I'm in no position to judge what's legal and what isn't. And 2. active pedos do not deserve anything good, particularly not a "free speech site" where they can meet and share dark web passwords.
Yet you seem to play lawyer with what constitutes a dox, saying even public information being repeated is a dox. And you did this to protect a jew pedophile, now banned, despite no verification it was actually him. You took his word for it and ignored the avalanche of proof it wasn't a dox coming from your long time contributors. Then you want to say they just got sick of *me* and left? You're full of yourself and you're full of shit.
SearchVoat wrote:@blumen4alles is a pain in the arse. He gets off on posting stuff that people find offensive, skating as close to the ban line as he can without crossing it.
Yet he did cross it 3 times and despite many pleas to, you didn't ban him. When you finally did ban him, it wasn't something that broke the new rule.
SearchVoat wrote:I've said many times, I won't ban people for being assholes. I'm an asshole myself, I have some sympathy for them /s.
You don't fit the profile of an asshole, because an asshole isn't so fragile he wants to kill him self because he got owned by a woman. I was the one that told you to find the asshole within to combat her, after your first suicide post. But that was before you spilled your mental illness, drug addiction, abuse shit.
SearchVoat wrote:But he couldn't help himself, even though he knew about the rule change, from posting his pictures of little girls. Old habits die hard. Insta-ban. Couple of people questioned why, in chat, one of his alts (was it @BareBackOpSec?) asked why b4a had been banned and I said something like "for posting with alts" because I was being a smartarse and banned BBOS too. I overstepped there. There's no rule against alts. Oops.
Then why did you tell us to let you know of his other suspected alts? You did that for ban evasion. In fact, in your dox threat you said you'd do your best to make sure the banned will never return.

From the chat:
BareBackOpSec • Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:11 am
SearchVoat wrote: ↑02 Sep 2022 00:08
Make the most of that message above. It's the last one @blumen4alles posted before he was banned.
What was the ban for?
SearchVoat • Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:27 am
ban evasion with alts
antiliberalsociety • Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:10 am
But that IS his alt...
SearchVoat • Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:44 am
Anyway I'm done with this. Just let me know if you suspect another alt.
Continuing with his post:
SearchVoat wrote:btw he's not my "friend". There are no friends here.

Somewhat ironically, I am 100% convinced b4a is not a pedo IRL. Real pedos keep very, very quiet about it. They do not post borderline CP with poor opsec. That guy is way too smart to flaunt it like that if he was actually diddling kids. He's just a very annoying troll.
Wait wait wait, I thought you said you knew nothing of pedos, weren't aware of them - now you're an expert on what classifies one? You say he's not a friend, yet you're jerking him off pretty hard here. What makes you think pedos keep quiet about it? Have you not been reading your own site's content on the tranny toddler movement? Or how about the teacher defending pedophiles that got fired? You're going to maintain they're not pedos because pedos try to hide it?
SearchVoat wrote:A lot of people seem to assume that everyone is hiding a part of themselves, or trying to present a version of themselves that is better than the truth. Therefore we should always be looking for the truth behind the words. That's ALS constantly going on about "the mask has dropped". Sorry to break it to you, but I have no mask. Everything I say is 100% what I truly believe. Maybe that's an "autistic" thing to do, I have no idea, I really don't care. It's how I roll and I like it.
Nigger, please. You have more to hide than Blume does. It was your actions that gave you away. If you didn't have a mask, why did you shoah your confession posts? How was it able to be a risk to your case?
SearchVoat wrote:Anyway that's it for now. I love youse all.
Whoever's left that is
SearchVoat wrote:And for Christ's sake don't worry about me. I'm having the time of my life.
Not having a job, wife, kids? Pretending your kids are dead when you see them for a supervised 2 hours? Resorting to censorship to hide the truth about ya? Appearing on an SBBH podcast to dignify your existence? Doing drugs while mentally ill whilst cops busting into your house while you're scrambling to put clothes back on and shutting down your server in the process?

Oh, yes, sounds lovely.

And don't think I didn't notice you adopted yet another troll tactic of (((Blume))) by slandering me in a sub that I'm banned from so I can't defend myself. He bragged that was his favorite trick that gabara taught him.

Image Don't keep him waiting, rockspider.
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: It says a lot that you had to ban me from announcements to prevent my calling out your blatant lies

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

TL:DR
antiliberalsociety

Re: It says a lot that you had to ban me from announcements to prevent my calling out your blatant lies

I bet you read his though, pedo enabler. @Crensch is right, you're a footnote chihuahua that won't stop yapping :lol:

Meanwhile in the archives:
SearchVoat • Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:54 pm
ALS sometimes you do get me thinking though. I wonder if I do have a mask...
SearchVoat • Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:48 pm
It's how the law works by the way, you don't convict someone for something that's not against the law because we use our fucking brain and anyway the guy deserves it. Or at least that's how it's supposed to be
Except when the law is made by you, and you can censor at will with impunity, right? You said this defending that Jewish pedophile.
SearchVoat • Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:43 pm
thermal_clips wrote: ↑03 Sep 2022 12:43
wew look at all this bullshit strife and drama that could have been avoided by simply yeeting the pedo on sight
More important to follow the rules, even if they're "wrong", than bend them for individual cases.
Hmm, like in Announcements?
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

Post by SearchVoat »

Banning you from Announcements wasn't to prevent you "calling out" anything. You're posting here without any problem. It's just nice to have a place where I can post, and others can respond, without you shitting all over the place. Mods have always been able to ban users from their subs without giving a reason. There are no specific subverse rules.
antiliberalsociety

SearchVoat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:37 pm Banning you from Announcements wasn't to prevent you "calling out" anything. You're posting here without any problem. It's just nice to have a place where I can post, and others can respond, without you shitting all over the place. Mods have always been able to ban users from their subs without giving a reason. There are no specific subverse rules.
Yet we can't ban unless YOU give your blessing. And guess what? You never banned Blume from my subs when I requested it. I also like how you locked the ban list so I couldn't point that out.

viewtopic.php?p=30190#p30190

You fear free speech because free speech threatens your freedom.
SearchVoat

Post by SearchVoat »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:41 pm Yet we can't ban unless YOU give your blessing. And guess what? You never banned Blume from my subs when I requested it.
I will always "give my blessing". I don't recall refusing your request. Please quote me if so, and I will apologise.
SearchVoat

Post by SearchVoat »

SearchVoat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:48 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:41 pm Yet we can't ban unless YOU give your blessing. And guess what? You never banned Blume from my subs when I requested it.
I will always "give my blessing". I don't recall refusing your request. Please quote me if so, and I will apologise.
Wait, I found it in a PM:
antiliberalsociety wrote:Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:29 pm Can you please ban the following:

Blumen4alles

Barebackopsec

TROI_MARRIES_RIKER

ni-ju_nana

From my subs:

CommunismIsJewish

HitlerWasRight

HitlersGermany

JewMedia

MeanwhileOn

MemoryHole
You are correct, I was wrong. I don't recall why I didn't implement the bans. I'm sorry for not doing so, and I'm sorry for doubting your claim in this case.
Last edited by SearchVoat on Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
antiliberalsociety

SearchVoat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:00 pm
SearchVoat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:48 pm
Wait, I found it in a PM:
antiliberalsociety wrote:Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:29 pm Can you please ban the following:

Blumen4alles

Barebackopsec

TROI_MARRIES_RIKER

ni-ju_nana

From my subs:

CommunismIsJewish

HitlerWasRight

HitlersGermany

JewMedia

MeanwhileOn

MemoryHole
You are correct, I was wrong. I don't recall why I didn't implement the bans. I'm sorry for not doing so, and I'm sorry for doubting your claim in this case.
Realllllly fucking convenient...
SearchVoat

Post by SearchVoat »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:10 am Realllllly fucking convenient...
Get help. You're paranoid.
SearchVoat

Post by SearchVoat »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:24 am Your continuation to evade this dox report is rather concerning. You are going back on your policy, yes?
tlolocaust isn't SVF.