The smoke drifts away from the battleground

SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

The smoke drifts away from the battleground

Post by SearchVoat »

Now the heat has died down a bit I decided it's time to speak up again.

I've been told that @antiliberalsociety has been banned on a number of other sites and I can see why. He's one big ball of abuse and paranoia. I can't be bothered to respond to his endless taunts and questions because it's really, seriously, incredibly boring. Whenever I speak up he just redoubles the abuse. It's completely pointless.

My principles prevent me from just giving him the flick but by God it's tempting. So I just attached a bot to his chat posts (I think of it as a user flair) and banned him from replying to posts here in v/Announcements.

He has posted so often that "this site is dead" and "the mask has dropped" and "pedo-enabler" blah blah blah that I assume everyone just got fed up with it and pushed off. I know I would have. The ironic thing is that he's pretty much the only guy still here. So he obviously still thinks SVF has value.

I'll get round to making a thread of his torrential chat messages one day but for now you'll get an idea from /search.php?st=comments&forum=on&u=antiliberalsociety.

I have absolutely no idea what he's trying to achieve, other than burning down SVF for the thrill of it. So be it. I really couldn't give a shit. This place will still be here forever, even if it's completely empty. A historical record.

He's directly accusing me of being a pedophile. That accusation doesn't bother me, but maybe it bothers other people, so I'll do what I can to lay that bs to rest. The fact is that pedophiles aren't (or rather, weren't until last week) on my radar at all. I'm not aware of any pedos IRL, I'm not aware of anyone who has been abused by one, it simply doesn't come up in conversation. It's just not an issue for me. (Of course, maybe people I know are pedos, maybe I know people who've been abused by pedos, I'm just not aware of it.) Maybe it should be an issue for me. But it isn't. Do I have to say it? I have no prurient interest in children. The idea is revolting.

His accusation seems to rest entirely on an unguarded comment I made a few weeks back. I'm not going into again here, but he is - possibly deliberately - misinterpreting it. No one has ever accused me of abusing kids (until he did lol). I have nothing more to say about my personal life. Period.

As for the supposed "pedo play area", I used to see that as merely an unfortunate side-effect of the "anything US legal" rule. Now I have realised two things: 1. I am not a lawyer, even less a US lawyer, and I'm in no position to judge what's legal and what isn't. And 2. active pedos do not deserve anything good, particularly not a "free speech site" where they can meet and share dark web passwords.

@blumen4alles is a pain in the arse. He gets off on posting stuff that people find offensive, skating as close to the ban line as he can without crossing it. I've said many times, I won't ban people for being assholes. I'm an asshole myself, I have some sympathy for them /s. But he couldn't help himself, even though he knew about the rule change, from posting his pictures of little girls. Old habits die hard. Insta-ban. Couple of people questioned why, in chat, one of his alts (was it @BareBackOpSec?) asked why b4a had been banned and I said something like "for posting with alts" because I was being a smartarse and banned BBOS too. I overstepped there. There's no rule against alts. Oops.

btw he's not my "friend". There are no friends here.

Somewhat ironically, I am 100% convinced b4a is not a pedo IRL. Real pedos keep very, very quiet about it. They do not post borderline CP with poor opsec. That guy is way too smart to flaunt it like that if he was actually diddling kids. He's just a very annoying troll.

A lot of people seem to assume that everyone is hiding a part of themselves, or trying to present a version of themselves that is better than the truth. Therefore we should always be looking for the truth behind the words. That's ALS constantly going on about "the mask has dropped". Sorry to break it to you, but I have no mask. Everything I say is 100% what I truly believe. Maybe that's an "autistic" thing to do, I have no idea, I really don't care. It's how I roll and I like it.

Anyway that's it for now. I love youse all. And for Christ's sake don't worry about me. I'm having the time of my life.
SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

Re: The smoke drifts away from the battleground

Post by SearchVoat »

SearchVoat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:00 am I just attached a bot to his chat posts (I think of it as a user flair) and banned him from replying to posts here in v/Announcements.
Ok I made my point. Enough with the bot.