I made a decision

Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

I made a decision

Post by Thisismyaccount »

I have come to a decision today about the situation with als and cd5. He is persona non gratta now. His baseless accusations of child abuse and supporting a pedo and calling SV a pedo have pushed me over the edge. The time has come to block him and not respond to his accusations and his schizo rantings of trying to ruin this site anymore. So now he is blocked permanently. I WILL NOT self-nuke my account. All I said last weekend was I wanted to see the community heal and to help either rebuild this forum or continue on the way it is. The only one causing problems on here is als. He won't be happy until this forum is destroyed. You guys can do what you think is best for you. I hope to start contributing again at some point time but, I will sign in at times and look forward to your submissions. They can be enlightening, and some are very funny and make me smile and laugh. The weekend is here, and I am looking forward to seeing my grandchildren again. Take care my friends and have a good weekend.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: I made a decision

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:23 pm I have come to a decision today about the situation with als and cd5. He is persona non gratta now. His baseless accusations of child abuse and supporting a pedo and calling SV a pedo have pushed me over the edge. The time has come to block him and not respond to his accusations and his schizo rantings of trying to ruin this site anymore. So now he is blocked permanently. I WILL NOT self-nuke my account. All I said last weekend was I wanted to see the community heal and to help either rebuild this forum or continue on the way it is. The only one causing problems on here is als. He won't be happy until this forum is destroyed. You guys can do what you think is best for you. I hope to start contributing again at some point time but, I will sign in at times and look forward to your submissions. They can be enlightening, and some are very funny and make me smile and laugh. The weekend is here, and I am looking forward to seeing my grandchildren again. Take care my friends and have a good weekend.
What a fucking crybaby. You cucked immediately the second the admin started threatening the entire fucking userbase to protect that jew pedo piece of shit, the very one you yourself couldn't handle. You got called on being a cuck, you cried and tantrumed like a cuck, and now you're virtue signalling the rest to follow suit. And you're supposed to be a military veteran? :lol:

No wonder Canada is so cucked. If you are any indicator as to what's defending your country, you're just as fucked as the US. Way to defend your principles, dipshit. I only posted the very words of SV himself ya dumb cunt, but you want to turn a blind eye. Gee I wonder what else you turned a blind eye to in the military... All this for what, a dead fucking forum that no one goes to? You have what, 4-5 contributors at best during it's peak? Now it's down to those who want to ignore what SV did to us, and those sticking it out to see what happens next. There is no "healing", there is no "rebuilding". You're literally in the house of a pedophile who done dropped his mask. I'm not letting this one go, he shit all over the Voat label while representing it - he's fired. I will point out his ugly truths as I see fit. You don't like it?

DELETE YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNTS! I mean it, go somewhere else!

Wait... There's something very familiar about this... :lol:
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: I made a decision

Post by antiliberalsociety »

@doginventer

@shewhomustbeobeyed

@Thisismyaccount

Are all pedo sympathizers. I'm only surprised by one.