Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘My open letter to Dave Van Zandt of Media Bias Fact Check who I will be suing for Defamation’

Moderator: TFS

doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘My open letter to Dave Van Zandt of Media Bias Fact Check who I will be suing for Defamation’

Post by doginventer »

Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘My open letter to Dave Van Zandt of Media Bias Fact Check who I will be suing for Defamation’ – The Expose
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘My open letter to Dave Van Zandt of Media Bias Fact Check who I will be suing for Defamation’

Post by MadWorld »

doginventer wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:17 pm Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘My open letter to Dave Van Zandt of Media Bias Fact Check who I will be suing for Defamation’ – The Expose
I think you are the only one who can pretend that SVF is not on fire :lol: :lol: :lol:
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘My open letter to Dave Van Zandt of Media Bias Fact Check who I will be suing for Defamation’

Post by MadWorld »

doginventer wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:17 pm Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘My open letter to Dave Van Zandt of Media Bias Fact Check who I will be suing for Defamation’ – The Expose
I think you are the only one who can pretend that SVF is not on fire :lol: :lol: :lol:
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Post by doginventer »

MadWorld wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:23 pm
This is fine :)