fdsvcxvcxvcxvcxv

Deleted User 2149

fdsvcxvcxvcxvcxv

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Moving on

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Not all men. I myself feel the same way about pedophiles that you do. They should be strung up like Alabama Windchimes. The day of the rope is on the horizon.
Deleted User 2149

Thisismyaccount wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:20 pm Not all men. I myself feel the same way about pedophiles that you do. They should be strung up like Alabama Windchimes. The day of the rope is on the horizon.
Let me know where you decide to post, there's a few people here I want to stay in touch with so I won't delete my account just yet. I will however start deleting content as I don't support safe spaces for pedophiles.
Thisismyaccount

If anyone ever touched my granddaughter or any of my nieces, they wouldn't be standing in front of a judge and jury.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:16 pm In light of the recent revelation that this -like the loli pedo site- is a safe space for child molesters, I'll be moving on.

I will not compromise on my standards and values by posting on a site that protects and enables pedophiles.

Many years ago, someone once told me "all men would fuck babies if they thought they could get away with it".

I'm starting to think she was right, it seems men who are opposed to child abuse are in the minority.

It can be no coincidence that site owners keep coming out as pro pedo. I suspect the only reason these "free speech " sites are set up is so child abusers can connect with each other.

I've been involved in activism since before the Internet. It's time to get off the net and do real life activism. Connect with real people, establish real life networks and communities.

Saying that, I'd like to stay in touch with our little anti-pedo gang so please comment and tell me where you'll be posting in future .

There will never be another voat. Some of you may be aware a group of us on old voat identified, doxxed and saw to it that a pedophile was arrested. I was the catalyst for that happening. He is currently serving in excess of 30 years.
These are the kind of people syssie, Searchvoat, etc protect and enable at the cost of losing bona fide users.

Had we bust that pedo on here or loli, it would have been against the rules. Think about it, I mean THINK ABOUT IT...
No truer words have ever been spoken. Especially:
I'm starting to think she was right, it seems men who are opposed to child abuse are in the minority.
And not just oppose, but make a sacrifice to defend their positions. By getting banned from talk.loli I was able to demask a fraud and expose that circle for the degenerate Jewish shithole it is. Ask me how many fucks I give.

ConPro may have emotional plebbit mods, but at least they have a rule forbidding the exploitation of kids. This site has a pedo tag... Initially I thought it was ingenious because anyone using it would have to admit their content is CP, but now I question the matter of why he really made it in the first place. He's literally harboring child abuse on his site - the "only thing keeping him going". THAT was his motivation for going on...
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:02 pm If anyone ever touched my granddaughter or any of my nieces, they wouldn't be standing in front of a judge and jury.
Perhaps that "power outage" and downtime was really jail time...
MercurysBall2
Topic points (SCP): 821
Reply points (CCP): 3523

Post by MercurysBall2 »

<..I suspect the only reason these "free speech " sites are set up is so child abusers can connect with each other..>

In my view most "free speech " sites were also set up as honeytraps for the 'cybersecurity' [LOL] peeps to study researchers ..

By all means, find somewhere else to post.. but the entire internet is compromised imo.. Have other plans.. I do..

I thank voat for the people I've met here, that I've learned so much from..

Take your knowledge to the real world now. In case you didn't know it, we're now ahead of them.
Yogus
Topic points (SCP): 63
Reply points (CCP): 80

Post by Yogus »

Moving on again? Are you a gypsy?

Good luck and thanks for all the fph memes. I'll let you know if I start a b4p free site (eg. invite only) in the future.
Thisismyaccount

Cool I hope you invite all of us Yogus.
Deleted User 2149

Yogus wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:06 am Moving on again? Are you a gypsy?

Good luck and thanks for all the fph memes. I'll let you know if I start a b4p free site (eg. invite only) in the future.
Please do.