Introducing my site - A new voat clone

Information or requests regarding possible replacements for Voat

The_Venerable
Topic points (SCP): 64
Reply points (CCP): 155

Re: Introducing my site - A new voat clone

Post by The_Venerable »

Cynabuns wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:19 pm
The_Venerable wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:53 pm Guys server will be down probably for the rest of the night. Since I opened around 4pm yesterday, Dial Fagicator has opened hundreds of accounts. He is using them and bots to mass vote and cause problems. The whole database needs to be wiped. I will reopen probably tomorrow, maybe tonight maybe under an invite only system, or something similiar.
#InsaneGoat
Is that the 'element' that has been harassing this community for years? Insanegoat wanted a voat alternative. I talked with him about the possibility a few years ago. Seemed like a decent person who was misunderstood by the community. Id be surprised if it was the same person.
Wahaha
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 55

Post by Wahaha »

A lot of people on Voat were misunderstood. Precious irony, since Voat was basically made up of misunderstood people exclusively.
Deleted User 149584

Post by Deleted User 149584 »

The_Venerable wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:06 am
DialsGhost wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:57 pm
The_Venerable wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:43 pm

Get a hobby you fucking loser. Better yet, kill yourself.

saying kill yourself is considered hate crime/ internet harassment in many countries you fucking idiot,
You not killing yourself is a hate crime against humanity. Do it! Make the world a better place.

the first content on your site that you are plagiarizing is/was utter shit, wtg.

we in America call that being a hack... again i hope you are successful you fucking liar get them them fucking retards away from poal.

have fun finding new hosts, i give you 1 month once stable
Last edited by Deleted User 149584 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
therealdial
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 1

Post by therealdial »

Are fucking attacking me? faggot, I'll do what i want on the internet and your site. There isn't shit you can do about it! Don't make me get my boys. Do you know who you are dealing with?

truth

-Dial
The_Venerable

Post by The_Venerable »

DialsGhost wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:21 am
DialsGhost wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:57 pm

saying kill yourself is considered hate crime/ internet harassment in many countries you fucking idiot,
You not killing yourself is a hate crime against humanity. Do it! Make the world a better place.

the first content on your site that you are plagiarizing is/was utter shit, wtg.

we in America call that being a hack... again i hope you are successful you fucking liar get them them fucking retards away from poal.

You sound like such a smarmy little kike.
Last edited by The_Venerable on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 149584

therealdial wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:37 am Are fucking attacking me? faggot, I'll do what i want on the internet and your site. There isn't shit you can do about it! Don't make me get my boys. Do you know who you are dealing with?

truth

-Dial
this is their doxing shitalt community, wow less than 48 hours

you just proved me correct in everyway

harp like a seal

stay away from this site
Last edited by Deleted User 149584 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 149584

The_Venerable wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:18 am

no... im far from... your website is breaking every rul layed out .... now that is fishy if you ask me

your "community" is already doing it on this forum... why go there

seriously give me one fucking incentive to to even try to go there .... other than you called it voat... which it is not.. what is talk.lol i mean wtf... i trust goatpen more than your site

i will win this argument

actually there someone pretending to be me... they should banned right? via you FUCKING RULES should be fucking tard
Last edited by Deleted User 149584 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Deleted User 149584

no one should should trust that site, stay away from it
The_Venerable

Post by The_Venerable »

DialsGhost wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:56 am

no... im far from... your website is breaking every rul layed out .... now that is fishy if you ask me

your "community" is already doing it on this forum... why go there

seriously give me one fucking incentive to to even try to go there .... other than you called it voat... which it is not.. what is talk.lol i mean wtf... i trust goatpen more than your site

i will win this argument

actually there someone pretending to be me... they should banned right? via you FUCKING RULES should be fucking tard
This is what a post writen by someone with mental illness looks like. I built a website. Why does that anger you? Get fucked. I dont want you on my site.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

therealdial wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:37 am Are fucking attacking me? faggot, I'll do what i want on the internet and your site. There isn't shit you can do about it! Don't make me get my boys. Do you know who you are dealing with?

truth

-Dial
:lol: What you are dealing with, not who. Dildo.