Welcome pizzagate researchers!

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Deleted User 2149

Re: Welcome pizzagate researchers!

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Vindicator wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:37 pm
Heisenberg123 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:26 pm Hello, glad to see you. Is this forum going to be used as current Voat alternative?
Hey, Heisenberg! Glad you made it!

Yes, for now. It's also where any announcement of a full Voat replacement will be made. Putt is here, as are Peaceseeker, Cynabuns and MadWorld, so that's good enough for me. :-) It's a bit of a stop-gap measure, as I understand it. There is a forum topic on Voat replacements where all that is being discussed, but there's been no official word. SearchVoat has begun setting up subverses as people request them, which is how we got this place.

As of yet, searching on SearchVoat only crawls our Voat archives, not the material posted here in this new subverse, but it's a place we can discuss research, and that's the most important thing at the moment. I've requested the ability to have search scan both.

Good to see you!
I believe the putt account here was proven to be a larp.
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:24 am I believe the putt account here was proven to be a larp.
That is incorrect. Putt made one post from his authenticated account (in red). @MadWorld made a fake Putt account to keep people on their toes, and liked a few people's submissions with it the first day or two after Voat was killed. I noticed the fake account and exposed it, and MadWorld fessed up.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

That's what I meant, the fake putt account.
gamepwn22
Topic points (SCP): 14
Reply points (CCP): 2

Post by gamepwn22 »

Trying for the life of me to figure out how to create a thread...
Heisenberg123
Topic points (SCP): 433
Reply points (CCP): 926

Post by Heisenberg123 »

@gamepwn22

New topic in left upper corner if that's what you want.