AOU (POAL admin) has deleted my account ifuckdolphinseverotherday

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
Deleted User 2149

Re: AOU (POAL admin) has deleted my account ifuckdolphinseverotherday

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

MadWorld wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:56 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 am Hahaha!
I made a MadAQU account, submitted Chairman AOU, and saw the comment counter ticked to 1. I thought it was weird, because the comment disappeared. It usually has a [Deleted] comment placeholder. And today, I went to check to see if that account was locked. Indeed, AOU locked that account. Instead of displaying the "Username contains invalid characters" message, it now just displays "Error #3: Invalid captcha" LOL. Fucking hilarious. Yup, that place is being monitored.
So it's micro micro management. Have you checked out the new goatpen forum?
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:19 pm So it's micro micro management. Have you checked out the new goatpen forum?
Yup, the goatpen forum looks promising. But please remember to complain on that site as often and shitty as how @PuttItOut was treated XD
Deleted User 2149

MadWorld wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:49 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:19 pm So it's micro micro management. Have you checked out the new goatpen forum?
Yup, the goatpen forum looks promising. But please remember to complain on that site as often and shitty as how @PuttItOut was treated XD
Chairman mAOU is obviously displeased with you. Complain about what? I don't have any complaints about the goatpen.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:20 am Complain about what? I don't have any complaints about the goatpen.
It was a joke.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

That place is heavily monitored. I created an account to make a comment. It was newly created and as soon as the comment was made, it got shadowbanned, before I could manage to edit the comment.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210121050 ... 379d3e54c4

Edit: comment nuked
https://web.archive.org/web/20210121054 ... 379d3e54c4
https://web.archive.org/web/20210121063 ... 8e72c44923
Last edited by MadWorld on Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
bitchweed
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 5

Post by bitchweed »

Banned me for no other reason than maybe using tor. So I made another account to ask about it and he says the logs indicate I was using socks. So I replied that I never had an alt and the account was over 1 year old. Since the site started. He deleted that comment. Gay af
Anarchy99
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 3

Post by Anarchy99 »

fuck poal its another jew op. I got banned in hours
Deleted User 2149

Anarchy99 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:27 am fuck poal its another jew op. I got banned in hours
What were you banned for?
Deleted User 2149

bitchweed wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:25 am Banned me for no other reason than maybe using tor. So I made another account to ask about it and he says the logs indicate I was using socks. So I replied that I never had an alt and the account was over 1 year old. Since the site started. He deleted that comment. Gay af
That's retarded. It's how he earned the name Chairman mAOU.
MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:34 am
bitchweed wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:25 am Banned me for no other reason than maybe using tor. So I made another account to ask about it and he says the logs indicate I was using socks. So I replied that I never had an alt and the account was over 1 year old. Since the site started. He deleted that comment. Gay af
That's retarded. It's how he earned the name Chairman mAOU.
If he wants to PMS ban users, he can use any reason; whether the users are on VPN or Tor is irrelevant. We have seen AOU threatened a bullshit ban on the ground of "excessive pinging".