Reminder: Rule 1 of this site: No doxxing of site members

MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: Reminder: Rule 1 of this site: No doxxing of site members

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:08 am Just to clarify: an open pedophile can tell us his name, but we can't repeat it?

Yes or No?
SearchVoat wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:29 am No, you can't.

...as things stand currently. Open to debate.
Wow, this is goddamn fucking retarded. If someone openly gives out personal info, we are not allowed to repeat it, because it is considered "doxxing". It makes ZERO sense to me.
sguevar
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 26

Post by sguevar »

@SearchVoat,

I have to agree with ALS, CD5 and MW.

If the dude posted his personal info is a self dox and should not be considered punishable...

This is fucked up...
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:38 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:50 am
SearchVoat wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:29 am No, you can't.

...as things stand currently. Open to debate.
Wow, why is it that every site owner enables and protects child molesters? I now doubt your story about having kids yourself and perhaps there are good reasons for access issues.
I never saw this coming in a million years. No wonder b4p referred to you as a friend.
On a side note, look at the utter hypocrisy. He goes from saying he's a dictator, this isn't a democracy - to its open for debate?

I don't know if it's even the same dude, maybe he really did kill himself. He's never been the power hungry type, let alone a pedophile sympathizer. In any case, he's no Puttitout.
Can't believe I donated to a pro pedo....several times! I'm done here, where to next guys?
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

SearchVoat wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:44 am There's been a lot of activity on chat regarding personal details of a member of this site. I don't care how the information was found, nor how it was disseminated, nor any other circumstance for that matter. It's simply a direct breach of Rule 1.

I don't want to ban everyone in one go!

Stop it.
You won't have to ban anyone, none of us will support you anymore now we're aware you protect jewish child molesters.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Idk what B4A did to dox himself?
If he posted a link here, that had his real identity tied to it, then repeating and/or adding to that info shouldn't be considered doxx. (like sQuirty did w/ her twit acct, or @TexasVet did by asking for money)
If he posted info on another site, that was then brought here by someone other than him, or was doxxed by PM info, that's a doxx. imo.
Doxxing pisses me off. Not that @blumen4alles shouldn't be thoroughly investigated, he should be, stupid twat. But doxxing still pisses me off.
I do think he deliberately tries to get websites shut down. That would be a good enough reason to get rid of him, for me. I'd banhammer his ass, then set new rules in stone. You have a right to make mistakes and learn from them. But you know we all gonna bitch, right?

P.S. I'm sorry to see anyone leave because of that faggot.
SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

Post by SearchVoat »

There's no doubt in my mind that B4A is a trouble maker. He may be a pedophile, I don't know. But I'm not going to bend the rule "because he deserves it".

It makes me sad that some users here (on both sides) have turned a dispute about applying a site rule into an "us vs. them" fight and then expect me to take one side or the other. I don't take sides. I just do my best to apply the rules fairly and impartially while being completely open with my reasoning, and welcoming debate. That's the best I can do.
Last edited by SearchVoat on Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

SearchVoat wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:48 pm There's no doubt in my mind that B4A is a trouble maker. He may be a pedophile, I don't know. But I'm not going to bend the rule "because he deserves it".

It makes me sad that some users here (on both sides) have turned a dispute about applying a site rule into an "us vs. them" fight and then expect me to take one side or the other. I don't take sides. I just do my best to apply the rules fairly and impartially while being completely open with my reasoning, and welcoming debate. That's the best I can do.
> apply the rules fairly

What rules, you just make it up as you go along. A self dox is not a dox. The "best" you can do is act like a "dictator"? And you're willing to go down with the ship over a fucking jew pedophile?

Nah, on second thought, go catch that bus. Be sure to mention this on your next podcast...
shewhomustbeobeyed

SearchVoat wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:48 pm There's no doubt in my mind that B4A is a trouble maker. He may be a pedophile, I don't know.
There's the rub. How to know the truth.
I only know how to deal with pedos, afk. You would think whoever doxxed him would be able to rain fire and brimstone down on him, if he is a pedo. I would. Seems the doxxer is more interested in stirring shit, rather than fixing shit. Oh well.
I was gonna ask who did the doxxing, but i think i figured it out. kek
He's such a delicate little snowflake, when unable to bend others to his will.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:41 pm
SearchVoat wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:48 pm There's no doubt in my mind that B4A is a trouble maker. He may be a pedophile, I don't know.
I only know how to deal with pedos, afk. You would think whoever doxxed him would be able to rain fire and brimstone down on him, if he is a pedo. I would. Seems the doxxer is more interested in stirring shit, rather than fixing shit. Oh well.
He did it himself, dumb cunt.

https://archive.ph/hLlmj

Edit: Now who's the snowflake? :lol:

You will never be a real woman.
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shewhomustbeobeyed

antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:43 pm
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:41 pm
He did it himself, dumb cunt.

https://archive.ph/hLlmj
That's on xyz. Did he post the same stuff here, or did you do it? You waste of grey matter.