Welcome pizzagate researchers!

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Re: Welcome pizzagate researchers!

Post by Vindicator »

Dragonfly2010 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:29 am Glad to be here. I have a lot of information gleaned from years of networking with other childhood sexual abuse survivors. I had accepted that we would never see justice in this world while firmly believing it will happen in the next, but when Pizzagate became a thing, I got some hope that we will see some justice here on Earth.
That is my firm hope as well, Dragonfly. There are so many survivors among us and so many work hard to make the world safer for kids. The world has definitely changed in terms of the awareness level thanks to "pizzagate". Biden's campaign staffers actually complained their cold calls were rebuffed repeatedly by people saying they'd never vote for Pedo Joe who likes to touch and sniff kids. We just have to keep spreading the research on how these people are connected, how they work to sexualize and groom kids and normalize adult-child sexual relationships. Normal people are shocked when they find out these things.
Heisenberg123
Topic points (SCP): 433
Reply points (CCP): 926

Post by Heisenberg123 »

Hello, glad to see you. Is this forum going to be used as current Voat alternative?
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Heisenberg123 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:26 pm Hello, glad to see you. Is this forum going to be used as current Voat alternative?
Hey, Heisenberg! Glad you made it!

Yes, for now. It's also where any announcement of a full Voat replacement will be made. Putt is here, as are Peaceseeker, Cynabuns and MadWorld, so that's good enough for me. :-) It's a bit of a stop-gap measure, as I understand it. There is a forum topic on Voat replacements where all that is being discussed, but there's been no official word. SearchVoat has begun setting up subverses as people request them, which is how we got this place.

As of yet, searching on SearchVoat only crawls our Voat archives, not the material posted here in this new subverse, but it's a place we can discuss research, and that's the most important thing at the moment. I've requested the ability to have search scan both.

Good to see you!
tokui
Topic points (SCP): -1
Reply points (CCP): -1

Post by tokui »

This is why we need a πŸ‘Ž button.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

tokui wrote: ↑Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:15 pm This is why we need a πŸ‘Ž button.
No one asked you to join this subverse, Tokui. I suggest you stick to your own knitting.
Truthseeker3000
Topic points (SCP): 7
Reply points (CCP): 19

Post by Truthseeker3000 »

Hi everyone good to see you here.
Anyone heard from MillenialVulcan? Looking to chat again, please reach out!! :D
Ilovelucy
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 3

Post by Ilovelucy »

Was there a Vulcan as well, or is that just humor?

My nightmarish memory is about The Falcon, The Millennial Falcon, the MF.

I wonder. and wonder, should I care?
I was Buddha13, and damn, I received my Baptism of Fire from him when I first latched-on to Voat in 2016. What a time it was - WikiLeaks and the upcoming election. 90% of my posts were for the Pizzagate sub. When I was a newbie, I was scared shitless to post anyway, let alone haviing the wrath of MF on me like a cheap suit. So, I just pulled-up my big girl pants, but he would continue to crucify and reject every post and then banned me from posting and commenting based on a ridiculously bogus trumped-up charge. I pleaded my case, and Thank God for the other Mods who listened and rescued me. Some time passed, and then MF was gone. I always tried to picture what he looked like. It would change by the minute.
Ilovelucy
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 3

Post by Ilovelucy »

Glad to be here, and a BIG hello! I went by Buddha 13 on Voat/Pizzagate.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Ilovelucy wrote: ↑Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 am Glad to be here, and a BIG hello! I went by Buddha 13 on Voat/Pizzagate.
Good to see you! Glad you made it here. :-)
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Ilovelucy wrote: ↑Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:27 am Was there a Vulcan as well, or is that just humor?

My nightmarish memory is about The Falcon, The Millennial Falcon, the MF.

I wonder. and wonder, should I care?
I was Buddha13, and damn, I received my Baptism of Fire from him when I first latched-on to Voat in 2016. What a time it was - WikiLeaks and the upcoming election. 90% of my posts were for the Pizzagate sub. When I was a newbie, I was scared shitless to post anyway, let alone haviing the wrath of MF on me like a cheap suit. So, I just pulled-up my big girl pants, but he would continue to crucify and reject every post and then banned me from posting and commenting based on a ridiculously bogus trumped-up charge. I pleaded my case, and Thank God for the other Mods who listened and rescued me. Some time passed, and then MF was gone. I always tried to picture what he looked like. It would change by the minute.
MillennialVulcan is a different user than Millennial_Falcon. I believe she caught his wrath early on as well. Those were rough days. I often wonder what he's up to these days. He lived in a remote area and had limited internet bandwidth, so toward the end of every month he spent less and less effort vetting posts and more effort demanding people repost them differently.

I believe his comment history is searchable on SearchVoat; I don't think he deleted his account. It's part of the annuls of Meme War History forever, now. Or at least as long as SearchVoat stays live.

Man, we've been through a lot on this board.