Irish Molecular biologist says vaccinated people may die with subsequent exposure to even common cold

Welcome to the SearchVoat forum - start here
HennyPenny
Topic points (SCP): 110
Reply points (CCP): 215

Re: Irish Molecular biologist says vaccinated people may die with subsequent exposure to even common cold

Post by HennyPenny »

https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/alarming- ... 9-vaccine/

So the frontline health care workers who are witnesses to the vaccine's harmful effects are "vaccine resistant" yet continue giving it to people in good conscience?

Nursing home patients are taking the vaccine and some are dying post injection in Auburn,NY
https://principia-scientific.com/nursin ... ths-begin/
Deleted User 4246

Post by Deleted User 4246 »

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Re: Irish Molecular biologist says vaccinated people may die with subsequent exposure to even common cold

Post by 2017Fallout »

Probably best to refer to liberties rather than rights at the monent.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

DawnRazor wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:58 pm
HennyPenny wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:58 pm https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/alarming- ... 9-vaccine/

So the frontline health care workers who are witnesses to the vaccine's harmful effects are "vaccine resistant" yet continue giving it to people in good conscience?

Nursing home patients are taking the vaccine and some are dying post injection in Auburn,NY
https://principia-scientific.com/nursin ... ths-begin/
I saw this on ZH the other day. I'm currently in a rolling war over the vaccine with my roommate, I KNOW he'll try to get it. He turned out to be some wild government-apologist who appears to have no capacity to accept anything that shows them to be anything other than altruistic. He voted HRC and claims he voted Green but he says he wishes he voted Biden. I say if we check his record he voted Biden. It's wild because he's a smart guy and has been under the firehose of information from me for four years and yet anything I've ever showed him pushes him further away and his only responses to the content are that he's found a way to "debunk" it. We fight over the "flu shot" every year. I really only care if something happens to him because I am the one who will be left holding the bag on his complex estate if he keels over and I am NOT in the mood.
Deleted User 4246

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 4246

Deleted User 4246

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 4246

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thisismyvoatusername
Topic points (SCP): 8
Reply points (CCP): 93

Post by Thisismyvoatusername »

DawnRazor wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:08 pm I really don't know what's going to happen to me as a result, but there is no scenario where I am taking a shot anymore, anywhere, for any reason - except by my own hand for final oblivion. I don't know anyone else irl who feels this way.
I assume you mean all their newfangled shot? I say this because I have no intention of getting the ChiCom flu vaccine, or the regular flu vaccine.

But I am expecting my first grandchild in a couple months and I am going to get a pertussis booster because the pediatrician suggests it. The risk to me is close to non-existent and although the risk is low I'd feel horrible if my new grandchild caught the whooping cough because I were carrying it.
Deleted User 4246