Poal is fucking garbage and will never be a replacement for Voat

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
dulcima
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 12

Re: Poal is fucking garbage and will never be a replacement for Voat

Post by dulcima »

If you're interested, here's an explanation of what happened at ruqqus. Just discovered my fellow Aussie FeverDream is still fighting for me (talked to her on the Australia guild over there.)

https://ruqq.us/78bb

https://ruqq.us/6kzn

I was permanently banned for, in effect, nothing at all. And like FeverDream says, there is no reason given on my profile (unlike others, including Voat's own TallestSkil, yes, he's banned from ruqqus too.)
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

Post by Nosferatjew »

I was banned from ruqqus for saying "gas the jannies". Yup. That's it.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

dulcima wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:16 am Have to admit I'm a poal fag. Haven't run into any trouble yet.

Has anyone tried Ruqqus? I can tell you for a fact they're gay and faggy. I got banned there for a gay reason. Anyone who bans someone as innocuous as me has problems (I don't get involved in online dramas.)
I've heard Poal admins meddle and ban just as much as Ruqqus, but I will attest Ruqqus is run by kikes and they completely lied about being a free speech platform. It was a bait and switch to gain a userbase, once they had it - I smelled a rat. I made a username JosephGoebbels to test their theory, and smoke out the kikes running it. In 6 months I got them to show their hand and completely abandon their free speech platform, exposing their fraud. They claimed to be the anti-reddit, yet surpassed reddit in censorship and cronyism. They lost a great chunk of content contributers and never had a single fuck to give.

Even their coders abandoned ship, making a tell all confessional post telling why they were leaving. (It was because of the way they banned me and gave my subs to their openly commie cronies - it was a PR nightmare.) the kicker is that I got the bulk of bluepilled users on there, fresh off reddit - to side against the Jewish admins and align with a Nazi lol.
antiliberalsociety

Nosferatjew wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:40 pm I was banned from ruqqus for saying "gas the jannies". Yup. That's it.
Sitewide ban, or exile? IIRC it was you who convinced me to go over there with your test posts on Voat claiming they weren't free speech. I set out to test and expose if they were legit or not. I forced them to drop their masks. I developed such a Nazi following they resorted to category segregation, hiding the wrongthink guilds into forced categories, and then they went on a banning spree. A site full of the most blue pilled plebbit faggots sided against the Jewish admins (I got their most famous crony to admit it), and side with an open Nazi, named JosephGoebbels no less! Several even sacrificed their accounts to do it too! All in 6 months lol.

Place is a desolate shithole now. I love it.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

:lol: It appeared that someone also figured out the restriction on poal dancer's username. Another user seemed to be banned as well, once again using bullshit reason of TOS, while AOU was free to "spam" with "lol" comments.

https://files.catbox.moe/y4kz78.png
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

Post by Nosferatjew »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:29 pm
Nosferatjew wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:40 pm I was banned from ruqqus for saying "gas the jannies". Yup. That's it.
Sitewide ban, or exile? IIRC it was you who convinced me to go over there with your test posts on Voat claiming they weren't free speech. I set out to test and expose if they were legit or not. I forced them to drop their masks. I developed such a Nazi following they resorted to category segregation, hiding the wrongthink guilds into forced categories, and then they went on a banning spree. A site full of the most blue pilled plebbit faggots sided against the Jewish admins (I got their most famous crony to admit it), and side with an open Nazi, named JosephGoebbels no less! Several even sacrificed their accounts to do it too! All in 6 months lol.

Site wide hardware ban. The only way I could log in to the site, with a different username of course, was with Tor.
antiliberalsociety

Nosferatjew wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:10 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Site wide hardware ban. The only way I could log in to the site, with a different username of course, was with Tor.
Let that place burn 🔥

I only go on to piss off the kike owners and their faggot cabal, then laugh at their declining traffic.
crazy_eyes
Topic points (SCP): 68
Reply points (CCP): 109

Post by crazy_eyes »

I am happy to see you guys still keeping at it here. I don't know where to go. This place today reminded me of VOAT more than anything online since Christmas. I'm going to come visit you all more often. It's not the same but I don't know where to go. I been trying to use poal but I don't like it at all its fucking gay. Nowhere else interests me at all except maybe the chans but that shit isnt the same anymore either.
PeaceSeeker
Topic points (SCP): 1
Reply points (CCP): 65

Post by PeaceSeeker »

crazy_eyes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:11 am I am happy to see you guys still keeping at it here. I don't know where to go. This place today reminded me of VOAT more than anything online since Christmas. I'm going to come visit you all more often. It's not the same but I don't know where to go. I been trying to use poal but I don't like it at all its fucking gay. Nowhere else interests me at all except maybe the chans but that shit isnt the same anymore either.
Hey, there's no replacing Voat. It was an enigma of history. But goats can still be found here and there.

Maaaah!
The_Venerable
Topic points (SCP): 64
Reply points (CCP): 155

Post by The_Venerable »

crazy_eyes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:11 am I am happy to see you guys still keeping at it here. I don't know where to go. This place today reminded me of VOAT more than anything online since Christmas. I'm going to come visit you all more often. It's not the same but I don't know where to go. I been trying to use poal but I don't like it at all its fucking gay. Nowhere else interests me at all except maybe the chans but that shit isnt the same anymore either.
And we love seeing familiar faces around here. I completely stopped visiting poal, only then did Voat's death really settle into reality. My go-to sites now is this, Consumeproduct.win, and Notabug.io. I love consumeproduct.win, to me it feels most like voat, except much slower. I am starting to like goatpen, but it's not very popular and mostly a sbbh gathering place. Hope that changes because I think it has potential.