How did you become a "conspiracy theorist"?

Moderator: Fateswebb

Deleted User 146629

Re: How did you become a "conspiracy theorist"?

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

I was born based. I was 8 when Obama was elected and I cried solely because he was black, my parents aren't very political and never talked about the election with me so it wasn't like I learned it from them.

I wasn't based on Jews or globalism until I read books by Patrick Buchanan. I love reading and by chance I found a copy of one my grandpa had and he let me keep it.
Last edited by Deleted User 146629 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Post by doginventer »

I remember as a kid getting sat on the knee of some fat old drunk guy and spotting that his beard was fake. When I tried to pass the news on everyone tried to hush me up. It was then that I realised the fix was in.
Deleted User 146629

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

doginventer wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:06 pm I remember as a kid getting sat on the knee of some fat old drunk guy and spotting that his beard was fake. When I tried to pass the news on everyone tried to hush me up. It was then that I realised the fix was in.
:o
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

You mean a critical thinker? About 35 years ago a White South African man called Nick told me the Holocaust was a lie and it went from there. Plus growing up in South Africa is the fastest way to wake up. Nick was ahead of his time. We never had the internet or mobile phones but Nick had contacts in USA and would have crate loads of banned books shipped to SA that he would sell out of the boot of his car at AWB rallies. The only one I've never managed to read cover to cover is Imperium. Rest in Peace Nick, thanks for everything.