Why the right would lose in a civil war

A subverse for all political thought
Deleted User 146629

Why the right would lose in a civil war

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

phpBB [video]

Good channel and video, I say it's 95% right. The TL;DR is the right is too lazy and unorganized so if the left were to unofficially start a civil war (I guess somehow more so than they already have) we would sit in our houses as our neighbors and eventually we were murdered.
Tallest_Skil
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 138

Re: Why the right would lose in a civil war

Post by Tallest_Skil »

republicans
the right
Try again, this time with an actual argument.
Deleted User 146629

Tallest_Skil wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:17 pm
republicans
the right
Try again, this time with an actual argument.
Well the guy is based on Jews and seems to be a white nationalist based on his other videos and a book he wrote, however I don't think YouTube allow a title like "Why Whites will be genocided by Jewish Bolsheviks again."
Tallest_Skil

Post by Tallest_Skil »

T-bitty wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:22 pmI don't think YouTube allow a title like "Why Whites will be genocided by Jewish Bolsheviks again."
They might, actually. They’ve recently moved away from hiding themselves to openly gloating about what they’re doing…
Deleted User 146629

Tallest_Skil wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:33 pm
T-bitty wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:22 pmI don't think YouTube allow a title like "Why Whites will be genocided by Jewish Bolsheviks again."
They might, actually. They’ve recently moved away from hiding themselves to openly gloating about what they’re doing…
Must be new then, I got banned from YouTube last year for an account I only used to post comments on. Plus I saw several videos of Rabbis being open about what they want get taken down. Although at this point they might as well be open, it wouldn't change anything.
Tallest_Skil

Post by Tallest_Skil »

T-bitty wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:37 pmAlthough at this point they might as well be open, it wouldn't change anything.
Ain’t that the goddamn truth.