FDR worst US president ever

Moderator: TheRealSkeptic5000

TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

FDR worst US president ever

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

Before I upload the pictures, I'll tell you why he was a bad president (not in order):
  • His cabinet was full of jews
  • His government chose to fight against Hitler, along with the Soviet Union
  • His "new deal" was inspired by marxism, and it wasn't new because the ideas were invented by a relative of his called Clinton Roosevelt (bad combination if you ask me)
  • His government was infiltrated by communists (See Venona cables)
  • He expanded bureaucracy creating "alphabet agencies"
  • He promoted the creation of the United Nations and other globalist institutions (world bank, IMF, single currency, European Union)
  • He officially recognized the Soviet Union
  • He called Stalin "Uncle Joe" in order to deceive the American public into thinking the USSR wasn't evil
  • He wilfully ignored the Holodomor
  • He ran for four consecutive terms, winning certain elections through fraud
  • He took credit for "ending the Great Depression" (which he didn't), which was caused by the Federal reserve, popularizing Keynesianism which would in turn ruin economies worldwide
  • He probably knew about Pearl Harbor and allowed it to happen, and got the US into the war in spite of having campaigned on keeping the US out
----------------------

----------------------------

Here is this faggot fearmongering people with "mutual destruction"... before nukes were a thing. Also, Novus Ordo Seclorum... See my post on it and the "Age of Saturn".

-------------------------------

Last edited by TheRealSkeptic5000 on Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Re: FDR worst US president ever

Post by 2017Fallout »

Great research here. Seriously history has so much to reveal. Keep digging
TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

I still think LBJ is the worst president, but they're both really kiked.
TheRealSkeptic5000

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:38 am I still think LBJ is the worst president, but they're both really kiked.
For the '65 migration reforms?
TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

TheRealSkeptic5000 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:08 pm
TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:38 am I still think LBJ is the worst president, but they're both really kiked.
That and other things. LBJ did a lot of stuff like that, but I really can't think of anything specific off the top of my head. I don't have my info all laid out pretty like you do. Just stuff I've read over the years.
TheRealSkeptic5000

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:13 pm
TheRealSkeptic5000 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:08 pm
That and other things. LBJ did a lot of stuff like that, but I really can't think of anything specific off the top of my head. I don't have my info all laid out pretty like you do. Just stuff I've read over the years.
LOL neither do I, I just wrote what came to mind. I hate FDR with a passion not just because of what he's done to the US and indirectly, to the world, but because all people think he's among the top 5 presidents of the US; that's what irks me the most. When crappy people are praised as though they were peaceful humanitarians or good-hearted idealists; Mandela would be another example. George Floyd, Gandhi, Che Guevara, Lenin, Marx, John Lennon, Mother Teresa, any hindu "gurus" (Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Osho, Sai Baba), Churchill, Merkel, Obama, Greta Thunberg, Montoneros, Evo Morales, Lula Da Silva, Perón & Evita, Pope Francis, etc.

I'm assuming you're also including restoring the Fed and the "Great society" program, as well as the civil rights movements, hippies, etc. among the crap he allowed.

Honestly, Kennedy is a fag too. In spite of having issued the ex. order 11110, calling out secret societies and investigating Israel's nuclear program, he was a globalist from an elite family. Listen to any of his speeches, he's a globalist who would get along with modern-day globalists; they say the same things. Him getting killed actually did him a favor. It turned him into a martyr.
Tallest_Skil
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 138

Post by Tallest_Skil »

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:13 pm That and other things. LBJ did a lot of stuff like that, but I really can't think of anything specific off the top of my head. I don't have my info all laid out pretty like you do. Just stuff I've read over the years.
Don’t forget that all the civil rights stuff came under him, as well as the start of the feminist movement. But you have to remember that without FDR’s example (which LBJ cited as “precedent” several times), he never could have been elected, much less done any of that.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

On Oct. 27, 1941, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt took the stage at The Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC, to speak in honor of Navy Day. With Britain under Nazi siege, Roosevelt wanted the United States to join the fight. The American public was not convinced.

“I have in my possession a secret map made by Hitler’s government. It is a map of South America and part of Central America, as Hitler proposes to reorganize it,” Roosevelt told the shocked assemblage.

The president then revealed another German document that pledged to eliminate the world’s religions.

The reaction was explosive, but the facts were not. Neither the map nor the religious proclamation was real.

As author Henry Hemming outlines in his new book, “Agents of Influence: A British Campaign, A Canadian Spy, and the Secret Plot to Bring America into World War II,” (PublicAffairs), the documents were commissioned by an unlikely Canadian spymaster named William Stephenson, who ran a British propaganda operation out of Rockefeller Center with the intention of getting the United States into the war by any means necessary.
The fake news that pushed US into World War II
https://nypost.com/2019/10/02/the-fake- ... ld-war-ii/

The (((globalist))) assholes always accuse their enemies of the shit that they are about to pull themselves.

FDR accused Hitler of planning to create a "New World Order".

FDR Uses Counterfeit Nazi Invasion Map to Turn America Against Germany (1941):

phpBB [video]
Last edited by TFS on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRealSkeptic5000

Tallest_Skil wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:45 pm
TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:13 pm That and other things. LBJ did a lot of stuff like that, but I really can't think of anything specific off the top of my head. I don't have my info all laid out pretty like you do. Just stuff I've read over the years.
Don’t forget that all the civil rights stuff came under him, as well as the start of the feminist movement. But you have to remember that without FDR’s example (which LBJ cited as “precedent” several times), he never could have been elected, much less done any of that.
Do you think he allowed it or promoted it?

I think FDR, like many other presidents, set the precedent for the moral, philosophical, cultural and political destruction of his country.
Tallest_Skil
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 138

Post by Tallest_Skil »

TheRealSkeptic5000 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:30 pmDo you think he allowed it or promoted it?

I think FDR, like many other presidents, set the precedent for the moral, philosophical, cultural and political destruction of his country.
LBJ personally promoted it. The famous quote “I’ll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years” is probably apocryphal, but he was a direct jewish puppet and openly supported civil rights endeavors.

I still hold FDR as the worst president and a turning point, myself. Yes, Wilson unforgivably opened the door, but at least he was repentant afterward. Roosevelt wheeled himself right through it and shat on the greatest gentile nation in history.