Depopulation agenda

Moderator: TheRealSkeptic5000

TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Depopulation agenda

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

Alice Bailey, founder of the New Age movement, promoter of the New World Order, which she said would be brought about by the educational system, the Church and Freemasonry. See my posts on her

Depopulate and world government. A step into an "age of reason"

A document issued by the Club of Rome.

Royal family in on it.

Is this deliberate? Food for thought.

Paul Ehrlich, a climate alarmist which has been predicting the end of the world since the 70's.

Won't you look at that... That's the solution.

1969 record. It is worth mentioning that viruses like HIV and even covid would be ideal candidates for biological weapons. HIV is actually hard to transmit; it requires blood entering the bloodstream or unprotected sex, mostly targeting "undesirables" (the Four H or H IV: Hemophiliacs, Heroin users, Homosexuals and Haitians). Even after exposure, retrovirals can be taken to reduce transmission likelyhood. Covid, on the other hand, kills only the immunocompromised and the elderly. By the way...

Are these two very popular movies propaganda? I know Avengers had public funding from the DoD (https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-mcu- ... ionship/2/)

No words here

The UN at work

Accusations of forced sterilizations are already here. See my post on Abolishing the UN to see more.

Imagine if they put this in practice...
Last edited by TheRealSkeptic5000 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Re: Depopulation agenda

Post by 2017Fallout »

If I could pickthe half to go I may be OK with this. Billionnaires would be first.
2017Fallout

Post by 2017Fallout »

If I could pickthe half to go I may be OK with this. Billionnaires would be first.
TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

2017Fallout wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:10 am If I could pickthe half to go I may be OK with this. Billionnaires would be first.
Unfortunately, you can't; it is they the ones who are meant to choose who can exist in the new world and who should be left out for not being politically correct enough. And the problem isn't just "billionaires". The problem is those who want to undermine and take over us. And not all of them are millionaires.
2017Fallout

Post by 2017Fallout »

I think all billionnaires first then. Then multiple millionaires say $10 mill plus. After that most of the rest that need to are no longer getting paid so less of a threat