Reply points (CCP): 223

Never let effeminate men decide your rights

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Re: Never let effeminate men decide your rights

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

I thought ACAB. What happened to that, huh? Are you now suddenly saying we should rely on policemen or is the plan to defund them still going on?

These kikes just don't like white people defending themselves. Plain and simple.
TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:29 pm I thought ACAB. What happened to that, huh? Are you now suddenly saying we should rely on policemen or is the plan to defund them still going on?

These kikes just don't like white people defending themselves. Plain and simple.
Absolutely. But these people aren't just kikes; there's plenty of white people who are indoctrinated so deeply into anti-white left-wing rhetoric that they hate everything western, white, american, christian and conservative, and are willing to twist reality and apply double standards to anything in order to be against us.
TheGreatWhiteHope
Topic points (SCP): 84
Reply points (CCP): 291

Post by TheGreatWhiteHope »

TheRealSkeptic5000 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:20 pm white people who are indoctrinated so deeply into anti-white left-wing rhetoric...
Yes and we call them shabbos goys. Although they themselves are not jewish, I still consider them as kikes and treat them as such.
TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408

TheGreatWhiteHope wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:28 pm
TheRealSkeptic5000 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:20 pm white people who are indoctrinated so deeply into anti-white left-wing rhetoric...
Yes and we call them shabbos goys. Although they themselves are not jewish, I still consider them as kikes and treat them as such.
Their are circumcised... in their hearts. They're just as harmful as jews. The only difference is that they can be redeemed. I guess we've all been near that situation at one point or another, in some way. White people can be redpilled if they pass through a very strong experience that wakes them up (or opens their minds and hearts to other views)
ArcturianDeathTrap4
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 26

Post by ArcturianDeathTrap4 »

Deformed alien spacekikes with baldheads and ugly hands give me, and others, marching orders. Their physical power of personal enforcement would fail in a fair game, so they resort to using every technique they have available to make themselves look busy controlling and interacting with humans.