What would you do if you had a time machine?

Moderator: randumb

TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

What would you do if you had a time machine?

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

Title
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

Re: What would you do if you had a time machine?

Post by Nosferatjew »

Step 1: go back to when Bitcoin was $0.0008, buy as many as possible for a few months, and put them in a paper wallet.

Step 2: go foward, back to the present, and open the wallet, be a mega billionaire.

Step 3: go forward into the future to see what to invest in.

Step 4: go back to the present and make those investments.

Step 5: go forward to the future, using my quadrillions, I buy a fleet of remote neuro-controlled uber mech warriors, several dozen scalable impenetrable force field generators, just as many zero point energy generators, and a portable shrink/grow ray. I shrink all my new toys down, and load them into the time machine.

Step 6: travel back to the present, unpack and unshrink all my new toys, and use them to eradicate every last kike, nigger, muslim, faggot, and communist retard from the face of the earth, turning Israel into a radioactive abyss and Africa into a Jurassic Park style wildlife preserve, protected by one of my many force fields. All non-African foreigners in white nations would be forced to emigrate back to their countries of origin or be vaporized, except only the hottest, most based of Asian waifus, they can stay. The borders of all white nations, along with Japan, South Korea, and Italy will be fortified with force fields, powered by zero point energy generators, thus permanently protecting them from barbarian invasions.

The end.
Last edited by Nosferatjew on Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 2149

Re: What would you do if you had a time machine?

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Go back to eradicate the first 2 jews on the planet.