Resurrected (movie) - there is a huge conspiracy behind the resurrection process [1.37.32]

Moderator: Fateswebb

doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Resurrected (movie) - there is a huge conspiracy behind the resurrection process [1.37.32]

Post by doginventer »

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Resurrected (movie) - there is a huge conspiracy behind the resurrection process [1.37.32]

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Is there commentary on what the conspiracy in the movie is, or is this just the movie?
It's hard for me to pay attention to pure fiction, anymore. I get all the fiction I can handle reading "american history", and watching "documentaries".
All history, really. If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle' em with bullshit! :D
doginventer

Re: Resurrected (movie) - there is a huge conspiracy behind the resurrection process [1.37.32]

Post by doginventer »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:10 pm Is there commentary on what the conspiracy in the movie is, or is this just the movie?
It's hard for me to pay attention to pure fiction, anymore. I get all the fiction I can handle reading "american history", and watching "documentaries".
All history, really. If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle' em with bullshit! :D
Lol. So true.

This is a thriller/fiction I think, I really hope so anyway, but they have woven in enough strange reality to make it at least a very interesting metaphor or allegory.

“In the nearest future, the Catholic Church learns how to resurrect people. The whole process is kept secret and follows strict rules: only sinless believers under the age of 65 can be resurrected. The film is set on the computer of Stanley, an on-line church priest who helps those who were brought back to life. He is divorced and his son lives with his ex-wife, so he can chat with him only on-line. Stanley's son was the first person to be resurrected after he died in a car accident that Stanley caused. Soon Stanley learns that there is a huge conspiracy behind the resurrection process.”
shewhomustbeobeyed

doginventer wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:06 pm Lol. So true.
This is a thriller/fiction I think, I really hope so anyway, but they have woven in enough strange reality to make it at least a very interesting metaphor or allegory.
“In the nearest future, the Catholic Church learns how to resurrect people. The whole process is kept secret and follows strict rules: only sinless believers under the age of 65 can be resurrected. The film is set on the computer of Stanley, an on-line church priest who helps those who were brought back to life. He is divorced and his son lives with his ex-wife, so he can chat with him only on-line. Stanley's son was the first person to be resurrected after he died in a car accident that Stanley caused. Soon Stanley learns that there is a huge conspiracy behind the resurrection process.”
Okay, I'm guessing the movie is about the rcc placing nephilim spirits inside the 'resurected' bodies, and then sending them out to kill christians. That would be kinda like what they do when they diddle the alter boys, and then turn them into jesuits.
Literal Cocksucking Bastards.
Am I right?
doginventer

Post by doginventer »

Okay, I'm guessing the movie is about the rcc placing nephilim spirits inside the 'resurected' bodies, and then sending them out to kill christians. That would be kinda like what they do when they diddle the alter boys, and then turn them into jesuits.
Am I right?
They don’t specify the mechanism of the resurrection process.
shewhomustbeobeyed

doginventer wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:19 am
Am I right?
They don’t specify the mechanism of the resurrection process.
Sigh. I couldn't find a spoiler(the only way to watch modern movies). That's why I asked you.
big meany!
:p
doginventer

Post by doginventer »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:54 pm
doginventer wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:19 am
big meany!
:p
Ok, so long as we’ve got that clear.

Actually there isn’t a lot more definition given to the process of resurrection, except to say that it is clearly demonic.
I hardly watch movies (new or old) too, and I was intending to skip through this one to see why it was on this channel.
I can’t remember what it was that hooked me to roll it from the top, and I wasn’t expecting to watch it to the til the end let alone repost it, but here we are :p
shewhomustbeobeyed

I watched it. Not too bad for an indi. Also, don't ever forget.
I. Am. Always. Right.
haha ;p
doginventer

Post by doginventer »

phpBB [video]
shewhomustbeobeyed

:lol: I wish!!!