Dr. Bryan Ardis "The 'Covid' Antidote" The Truth, Origins, & Antidote For 'Covid-19' Parts-1 & 2

Moderator: TFS

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Dr. Bryan Ardis "The 'Covid' Antidote" The Truth, Origins, & Antidote For 'Covid-19' Parts-1 & 2

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Dr. Bryan Ardis "The 'Covid' Antidote" Part-1. The Truth, Origins, & Antidote For 'Covid-19'
https://rumble.com/v49b7m6-bryan-ardis- ... for-c.html

Dr. 'Bryan Ardis' "The 'Covid' Antidote" Part-2. The Truth, Origins, & Antidote For 'Covid-19' '
https://rumble.com/v49b8v9-dr.-bryan-ar ... ote-f.html
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Re: Dr. Bryan Ardis "The 'Covid' Antidote" The Truth, Origins, & Antidote For 'Covid-19' Parts-1 & 2

Post by doginventer »

I’m not at all sure what to make of Mr Ardis. On the one hand embarrassing (seemingly scripted) interviews like this make me want to dismiss him as a lightweight limited hangout, but on the other hand I haven’t yet come across any outright refutations of his theories. In his favour also is that as far as I have seen, none of the confirmed shills seem to go anywhere near this stuff, so really I don’t know.
Worst of all he is engaging & likeable. Bah!
Of course it could also be a double bluff; snake venom? seems very fitting and entirely plausible (especially to a follower of the Nazarene), and as a smoker I welcome the justification, but in truth I just have no idea, and with limited time available to investigate I think I am just going to have to trust that Yah will show me what I need to know and do :)
Cheers for posting SWMBO, I think this was a very worthwhile update for me.
shewhomustbeobeyed

Re: Dr. Bryan Ardis "The 'Covid' Antidote" The Truth, Origins, & Antidote For 'Covid-19' Parts-1 & 2

doginventer wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:56 am I’m not at all sure what to make of Mr Ardis.
Because this message came from a chiropractor is the main reason i pushed it back in importance to investigate. When he started showing all the medical studies done on venoms, I was flabbergasted.
Why are they manufacturing so many synthetic strands of venoms? And then selling them to anyone?
In the second video, when he discusses the 'Antidote', he didn't try to sell anything. He just gives it. That was refreshing.
Everything on the list are things we should all have at home.
Citrus fruits can be frozen, whole and sliced. I prefer sliced, then they can be added to drinks and recipes, one slice at a time. I haven't experimented with grapefruits, yet.
Zinc, high dose vitamin C, acetylcysteine.
Reverse osmosis, water distillation.
It's all common sense to me.
Including nicotine. ;)

If this is a major part of the truth. It proves Yah's sense of humor is perfect.
He used a chiropractor to tell me.
Whut?!?
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Post by doginventer »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:24 pm
doginventer wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:56 am I’m not at all sure what to make of Mr Ardis.
If this is a major part of the truth. It proves Yah's sense of humor is perfect.
He used a chiropractor to tell me.
Whut?!?
Yes, all true.
I do worry sometimes that I could become so accustomed to all the agents online that my spidey senses only tingle when I come across the authentic :p

You’re so right - check out the info item by item, even the bad actors need to come with enough truth to secure their window.
Yah's sense of humor is perfect.
Easy to overlook this,especially when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror first thing in the morning :o
shewhomustbeobeyed

doginventer wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:55 pm Easy to overlook this,especially when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror first thing in the morning :o
I'm a 'function over form' type of person. Function + Fugly = Fabulous. You're fine. ;D