Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 133

Re: Requesting new sub VoatHistory

Post by argosciv »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:57 pm
argosciv wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:02 pm
kestrel9 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:43 pm

:lol: :lol:

'The Other Mod' posted once in that sub and that was over a year and a half ago.
I mean, yeah, my bad for going in active... dick move without offering up the subverse someone else.
But if I'm reading this thread correctly, I'm being accused of being part of a plot to get voat shut down and being threatened with doxxing? */shrug*

For whatever it's worth, I was as disheartened as the next when the news of an imminent shut down was confirmed and also mortified that I'd misread the situation. Due to all the shit we were all flinging at each other at the time, I didn't know who was just being a cunt and who was on to something regarding... fuck i can't even remember the company's name... PIA or some shit? Errors in judgement were made by me no doubt but to suggest I actively conspired to shut voat down is just silly. I loved it there.

Got bored today so I figured I'd poke my head in and see who's still around and I read all this stuff and it's like "well shit, I don't have any problem with you guys anymore and i know some of us were never friends... but i sure as shit wasn't the bad guy". Hope you're all doin' well regardless of past issues. I'm just out here livin' my life.

@shewhomustbeobeyed @Savesequim (don't even know who you are, but same goes for you, i'm not here with an axe to grind)
Fagos!!! I'm glad to see you're alive. @MadWorld had me worried, with all that 'jab is safe' nonsense. I know you loved Voat, and never thought you were there to shut it down.
Yeah not dead yet lol, liver's probably not doin' great but ah well. And yeah, I need to have words with that MadWorld, implying I got the jab n shit. Fuck that, I rode out the lockdowns and stayed stubborn :D
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Re: Requesting new sub VoatHistory

Post by kestrel9 »

argosciv wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:03 am
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:57 pm
Fagos!!! I'm glad to see you're alive. @MadWorld had me worried, with all that 'jab is safe' nonsense. I know you loved Voat, and never thought you were there to shut it down.
Yeah not dead yet lol, liver's probably not doin' great but ah well. And yeah, I need to have words with that MadWorld, implying I got the jab n shit. Fuck that, I rode out the lockdowns and stayed stubborn :D
For reasons of admin fuckery, @MadWorld has moved on and now works as a publicity agent for talent such as:

phpBB [video]

https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduc ... r-was-al/c