Doxxing @MadWorld

A subverse dedicated to satire, the occasional fun benning and hanging out. If it doesn’t make sense, it probably belongs here.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Doxxing @MadWorld

Post by kestrel9 »

@MadWorld: Who?
Last edited by kestrel9 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: Doxxing @MadWorld

Post by MadWorld »

kestrel9 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:03 pm Image
You should get banned :lol: :lol:
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

MadWorld wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm
kestrel9 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:03 pm
SoapboxBanhammer is grandfathered in under sanctuary status guidelines. :ugeek:
Last edited by kestrel9 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

Last edited by kestrel9 on Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

Your second warning!!
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

MadWorld wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:22 am Your second warning!!
Guess that means I can't doxx option F. :lol: :lol:
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

@MadWorld you are the wise old owl.
SystemGay 3 points 4 days ago +3 / -0
Have you checked out SVF? It appeared that everyone was ganging up on you. XD You have earned yourself the title of psychopath.

I was there trying to ask TIMA about b4p's comment on that link to the nude picture involving minors, since I could not find it on SVA. I think the deletion from SVA was appropriate in this case.

I left SVF, not because of you, or your accusations of SV, or CD5's departure, though I still check it out occasionally. I left because of SV's actions during the drama. Editing or deleting comments, as well as applying those changes to archives, is not okay to me. While he stated that he did it for selfish reason, it still is not okay in my book to temper with user's content in the backend. It reminds me of reddit. I left because of his snooping at PMs in the backend and then lying about how he just "ran" into that table of PMs, which clearly was named as privmsgs_text. Yeah right, he "accidentally" ran into that table and then proceeded to read your PMs, because you were a trouble-maker. Where have I heard of that before? And lastly, I left because of his definition of dox. I called that silly, out of respect. But it really was bullshit. He just redefined what dox rule was and gave himself, a self-declared dictator, the right to remove any content that would be considered "self-dox" or dox in general. Follow this rule or risk a warning/ban for commenting or citing self-dox material. https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduc ... YiLrur/x/c
You have solid reasons for leaving (having left) especially the changing of archives imho (not all of which were pertaining to his stuff I thought). I may differ on parts of the opinion regarding how to treat doxxing. I differ in opinion because of the predatory nature of ALS and those like him who are interested in rooting around info about people's family and friends, going so far even as to using innocent people's IRL info to punish a near mental retard for a victimless 'crime' after ALS portrayed himself as a teenage girl (could generally be considered entrapment to some). The reason I stayed thus far was because ALS declared SVA to be a pedo with no proof, though he presented it to everyone as though it was a forgone conclusion that he had proved (past tense yet with no proof). He then relentlessly hounded the shit out of anyone who disagreed with him. He planned on and did use untrue or out of context quotes to build his narrative (which he continued to do with a little bit of pause after I confronted him about it). The methods he uses are classic radical leftist BS if you ask me. ALS proclaims who is guilty, never presumes innocence (though he'll crow about the principle on his own behalf). It's one thing to object to all you stated and rightly so, but even SV's worst decisions about running the site don't make him pedo. ALS admits there was never a smoking gun and that it didn't matter to him that there was not.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

kestrel9 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:15 am

@MadWorld you are the wise old owl.
SystemGay 3 points 4 days ago +3 / -0
Have you checked out SVF? It appeared that everyone was ganging up on you. XD You have earned yourself the title of psychopath.

I was there trying to ask TIMA about b4p's comment on that link to the nude picture involving minors, since I could not find it on SVA. I think the deletion from SVA was appropriate in this case.

I left SVF, not because of you, or your accusations of SV, or CD5's departure, though I still check it out occasionally. I left because of SV's actions during the drama. Editing or deleting comments, as well as applying those changes to archives, is not okay to me. While he stated that he did it for selfish reason, it still is not okay in my book to temper with user's content in the backend. It reminds me of reddit. I left because of his snooping at PMs in the backend and then lying about how he just "ran" into that table of PMs, which clearly was named as privmsgs_text. Yeah right, he "accidentally" ran into that table and then proceeded to read your PMs, because you were a trouble-maker. Where have I heard of that before? And lastly, I left because of his definition of dox. I called that silly, out of respect. But it really was bullshit. He just redefined what dox rule was and gave himself, a self-declared dictator, the right to remove any content that would be considered "self-dox" or dox in general. Follow this rule or risk a warning/ban for commenting or citing self-dox material. https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduc ... YiLrur/x/c
You have solid reasons for leaving (having left) especially the changing of archives imho (not all of which were pertaining to his stuff I thought). I may differ on parts of the opinion regarding how to treat doxxing. I differ in opinion because of the predatory nature of ALS and those like him who are interested in rooting around info about people's family and friends, going so far even as to using innocent people's IRL info to punish a near mental retard for a victimless 'crime' after ALS portrayed himself as a teenage girl (could generally be considered entrapment to some). The reason I stayed thus far was because ALS declared SVA to be a pedo with no proof, though he presented it to everyone as though it was a forgone conclusion that he had proved (past tense yet with no proof). He then relentlessly hounded the shit out of anyone who disagreed with him. He planned on and did use untrue or out of context quotes to build his narrative (which he continued to do with a little bit of pause after I confronted him about it). The methods he uses are classic radical leftist BS if you ask me. ALS proclaims who is guilty, never presumes innocence (though he'll crow about the principle on his own behalf). It's one thing to object to all you stated and rightly so, but even SV's worst decisions about running the site don't make him pedo. ALS admits there was never a smoking gun and that it didn't matter to him that there was not.
Here's a case in point of ALS spreading falsehoods:

–JosephGoebbels5 [S] 0 points 12 hours ago +1 / -1
Kestrel and Tima were advocating for my ban in PM.

permalink parent save report block reply
–SystemGay 2 points 10 hours ago +2 / -0
XD Was "transgression" part of the reason?

–JosephGoebbels5 [S] 2 points 5 hours ago +2 / -0
They need a safe space.

What PM? When? Is ALS also reading PMs? Next time you are around perhaps I'll show you an excerpt of something that is opposite to what he claims.