Sorry for downtime

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Sorry for downtime

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

kestrel9 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:19 pm No pm necessary and I don't think you'll like it:

1) Mandatory struggle session at your home https://reason.com/2020/02/04/white-wom ... n-liberal/
Do you have any idea how much money I could make off that twit? 15 minutes max before she's begging/bribing me to unbolt the door and let her leave. Triple/quadruple money back. nice
2) Decode 22 Q posts using gematria while drinking a bottle of wine of your choice.
This one's easy. Take ALL the Q posts, add together. They = C R A P.
C = 3, R = 18, A = 1, P = 16.
3+18+1+16=38
3 + 8 = 11
1+1 = 2
or
C = 3, R = 9 (1+8=), A = 1, P = 7 (1+6=).
3+9+1+7=20
2+0=2
Done. Icky
4) optional for reduced severity of 1-3 Write a convincing fan letter to Joy Behar and post it in the confessions sub.
TIL who that cunt is.
E: Fixed maffs. duh
Last edited by shewhomustbeobeyed on Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:07 pm
kestrel9 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:19 pm No pm necessary and I don't think you'll like it:

1) Mandatory struggle session at your home https://reason.com/2020/02/04/white-wom ... n-liberal/
Do you have any idea how much money I could make off that twit? 15 minutes max before she's begging/bribing me to unbolt the door and let her leave. Triple/quadruple money back. nice
2) Decode 22 Q posts using gematria while drinking a bottle of wine of your choice.
This one's easy. Take ALL the Q posts, add together. They = C R A P.
C = 3, R = 18, A = 1, P = 16.
3+18+1+16=36
3 + 6 = 9
or
C = 3, R = 9 (1+8=), A = 1, P = 7 (1+6=).
3+9+1+7=20
2+0=2
Done. Icky
4) optional for reduced severity of 1-3 Write a convincing fan letter to Joy Behar and post it in the confessions sub.
TIL who that cunt is.
Impressive and 1) was hilarious LMAO.
The worst was 4), I guess you've not been subject to force listen to her while at various medical waiting rooms, airports or car dealerships over the years. My sincerest apologies for exposing you to that liberal toxic waste dump of a woman, be happy that you don't have the scars of her piercing voice jewshrilling into your brain.

The word Shrill defined
phpBB [video]

Video does not have shrill clips of obnoxious people.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

kestrel9 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:36 pm The worst was 4), I guess you've not been subject to force listen to her while at various medical waiting rooms, airports or car dealerships over the years. My sincerest apologies for exposing you to that liberal toxic waste dump of a woman, be happy that you don't have the scars of her piercing voice jewshrilling into your brain.

The word Shrill defined
phpBB [video]

Video does not have shrill clips of obnoxious people.
I have never liked TV, so i tune it out, when in public. I've seen memes and clips of the View before. But the only ones I every recognized were WhoopiG, BabaWawa, and the fat lesbo actress, whose name escapes me, atm. The other THANGS on that show, were/are unimpressive, and very forgettable.
Are you done punishing me, for a doxx i didn't commit? 'Cuz if there's more, i need an antacid, or baking soda.
Or bourbon. :lol:
E: I fixed the maff in answer. Should have started drinking wine, first.