GreatAwakening (Island) subverse

Moderator: kestrel9

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

GreatAwakening (Island) subverse

Post by kestrel9 »

Goats, this is too important not to post it!

Follow-up on denials by user @shewhomustbeobeyed over the contents of her husband's garage viewtopic.php?p=30334#p30334

Before abandoning the GA (Island) subverse, I took note that there was a suspicious item found stashed in a cave, with items coincidently attested to have been seen in aforementioned garage by @MadWorld when @shewhomustbeobeyed was cleaning it. All evidence seems to indicate that the tidy caretaker of GreatAwakening @Q20191776 viewtopic.php?t=10281 has been stashing junk and collectors' items on the island (see img below, no pun intended). These are items from Mr.SWMBO's garage and more! As has been exhaustively repeated in GA parlance "There are no coincidences!" and @Q20191776 (aka SWMBO) claims about keeping GA 'clean' is a ruse, the cave is a mess.

MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Re: GreatAwakening (Island) subverse

Post by MadWorld »

kestrel9 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:19 pm Goats, this is too important not to post it!

Follow-up on denials by user @shewhomustbeobeyed over the contents of her husband's garage viewtopic.php?p=30334#p30334

Before abandoning the GA (Island) subverse, I took note that there was a suspicious item found stashed in a cave, with items coincidently attested to have been seen in aforementioned garage by @MadWorld when @shewhomustbeobeyed was cleaning it. All evidence seems to indicate that the tidy caretaker of GreatAwakening @Q20191776 viewtopic.php?t=10281 has been stashing junk and collectors' items on the island (see img below, no pun intended). These are items from Mr.SWMBO's garage and more! As has been exhaustively repeated in GA parlance "There are no coincidences!" and @Q20191776 (aka SWMBO) claims about keeping GA 'clean' is a ruse, the cave is a mess.

[ img]https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-mdvwa37 ... 81.jpg?c=1[/img]
Mystery fucking solved!! :lol: :lol:
FeathersMcGraw
Topic points (SCP): 54
Reply points (CCP): 130

Post by FeathersMcGraw »

This somehow reminds me of HPOP, if you've been a goat long enough to remember
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Good grief, k9. If you have a problem with the nice lady, you should talk to her directly. Accusing her of being me is quite the low blow. Did she do something to hurt you?
I like the nice lady because she shits up GA. (could be a nice man, I suppose, idk)

Oh, btw, My bellows are hung w/ the other fireplace utensils, where they belong.
AND
I'm still not allowed in hubby's garage. Cuz it ain't clean enough!!!
dammit
:(
shewhomustbeobeyed

FeathersMcGraw wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:45 pm This somehow reminds me of HPOP, if you've been a goat long enough to remember
I should wash your mouth out with soap! :p
:P
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

FeathersMcGraw wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:45 pm This somehow reminds me of HPOP, if you've been a goat long enough to remember
Only on the internet can a person look for something like 'HPOP' and stumble across some funny classic like this:

phpBB [video]

Some of the one liner comments are hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRGTVvOfzjs :lol: :lol:

edit: The longer scene in the movie is sans the longest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! but has context and Spaghetti Western gun sounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Af8Nwhb5Ao
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:28 pm Good grief, k9. If you have a problem with the nice lady, you should talk to her directly. Accusing her of being me is quite the low blow. Did she do something to hurt you?
I like the nice lady because she shits up GA. (could be a nice man, I suppose, idk)

Oh, btw, My bellows are hung w/ the other fireplace utensils, where they belong.
AND
dammit
If that nice tidy lady isn't you, then you may want to check the garage and see if any of her island stuff is in there because it would seem that she has some of your hubbie's junk in the island cave.
Or if your husband isn't around on Wednesdays, check his shoes for sand and his trunk for a broom when he gets home :lol:

EDIT: Just received anonymous tip about Mr.SWMBO's storage cave with a drawing for illustrative purpose only, (no dox), the bear is a fictional character

Rumor has it that @MadWorld 's missing keyboard may be in there...
shewhomustbeobeyed

kestrel9 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:51 am
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:28 pm Good grief, k9. If you have a problem with the nice lady, you should talk to her directly. Accusing her of being me is quite the low blow. Did she do something to hurt you?

AND
dammit
If that nice tidy lady isn't you, then you may want to check the garage and see if any of her island stuff is in there because it would seem that she has some of your hubbie's junk in the island cave.
The nice lady isn't me. Are you implying she's a thief? that's mean.
Or if your husband isn't around on Wednesdays, check his shoes for sand and his trunk for a broom when he gets home :lol:
EDIT: Just received anonymous tip about Mr.SWMBO's storage cave with a drawing for illustrative purpose only, (no dox), the bear is a fictional character

Rumor has it that @MadWorld 's missing keyboard may be in there...
I know where hubby is on Wednesdays.

Why is it so important for you that i have a 'nice lady' alt? If i don't like a sub, i don't troll it, i ignore it.