Site Warning

A subverse dedicated to satire, the occasional fun benning and hanging out. If it doesn’t make sense, it probably belongs here.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Site Warning

Post by kestrel9 »

As of early this morning a notorious fictional copycat mastermind criminal has hacked into my pm emails and is impersonating me. I will not self-ban.
There is also a strain of internet pea soup cloud that is suspected to be affecting the minds of this site's denizens.

kestrel9

Re: Site Warning

Post by kestrel9 »

An emergency response team will be patrolling the premises, please be respectful as these hero volunteers do their best to secure the area.

kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

For community support and counseling

Note: Patient Confidentiality does not apply
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

kestrel9 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:44 pm For community support and counseling

Is that... the real guy?

That's a dox.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:14 pm
kestrel9 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:44 pm For community support and counseling

Is that... the real guy?

That's a dox.
Dammit!!
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

Status updates:

Patrols are going well (only one citation) and the investigation into the smoke continues. Thankfully not all of SVF is overgrown due to disuse but new solutions inspired by other goat innovators are on the table for discussion: 'N.J. town considers goats to eat poison ivy' http://goatrancherupdate.blogspot.com/2 ... oison.html

In the meantime, a shout out 'Keep up the good work Kid!'
Last edited by kestrel9 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

Case study, pertains to activity on SVF

When “Blowing Smoke Up Your Ass” Was Much More Than Just A Saying

Pedo subs are gone, pedo pleasing content, legal pics of children is now zero tolerance status. That's something @PuttItOut would never do, and so Voat was infested with all manner of pedophilia catering content in the NSFW section. Not the case here, so we should be good to continue posting on SVF right?

What has happened.. no what has really happened? This is a case of having smoke blown up our asses. Accusations against SV and alleged abuse of kids is someone's imagination (and/or agenda) working on attention seeking crack cocaine IMHO

AND.. also being pissed off at SV which many here can understand. BUT LET'S BE CLEAR: There is NO 'smoking gun' regarding any of the accusations of abuse. It's just one user's opinion supposedly 'supported' by a loud repetition of half quotes to imply meaning not in the original quote and couched in unsubstantiated innuendo. There is NO substantiation for the user's self-acclaimed 'legendary spidy sense'. And contrary to the user's self-perspective, NO ONE is 100% correct 100% of the time.

And when a user knowingly has the constant habit of making statements that are unsubstantiated while pretending that they are fact, then I have to question what else are they pulling out of their ass? What other smoke are they blowing? Stating opinion as though it was fact when it's just based off of an opinion (or an agenda) IS JUST AN OPINION! I too, have an opinion. Why is my opinion worth any less than anyone else's? Why are all the goats here who would agree with my opinion run off and accused of being 'pedo enablers', is it so that what remains will seem more like an unspoken consensus?

Why is the accuser persisting on this site if it's so ripe with 'pedo allies' here? Here, on a site where material that pedos would be attracted to IS BANNED?!

I think it's wrong to present things in such a way as though declarations in of themselves prove accusations as though some case trial had been concluded and the verdict was guilty as charged. That would be trial by troll tactics, truth doesn't matter in drama trials carried out via trolling. Who does that the best? Fucking liberal trannies comes to mind, but I digress.

Blowing fucking smoke up our asses turns out to be all it ever was. IMHO!

[/rant]
Discover the shockingly literal and thoroughly disturbing 18th-century medical origins of the idiom "blowing smoke up your ass."
“Oh, you’re just blowing smoke up my ass,” is something you might hear someone say when they think you’re just telling them what they want to hear. But in 18th-century England, blowing smoke up your ass was an actual medical procedure, and no, we aren’t kidding.

According to Gizmodo, one of the earliest reports of such a practice took place in England in 1746, when a woman was left unconscious after nearly drowning.

Her husband allegedly took the suggestion of administering a tobacco enema to revive her, a practice that was rising in popularity at the time as a possible answer to the frequent, local instances of drowning.

Left with little choice, the man took a tobacco-filled pipe, inserted the stem into his wife’s rectum, and, well, blew a bunch of smoke up there. As strange as it may sound today, it reportedly worked, the hot embers of the tobacco leaf jolting the wife back into consciousness, and the practice grew quickly from there.

But where did the idea to use tobacco as a form of medicine come from? Indigenous Americans, who used the plant to treat various ailments, invented what we refer to as the tobacco enema. English Botanist, physician, and astrologer Nicholas Culpeper borrowed from these practices to treat pain in his native England with methods including enemas to treat inflammation as a result of colic or a hernia.
Years later, English physician Richard Mead would be among the earliest proponents of using the herbal enema as a recognized practice and helped bring its use, however short-lived, into mainstream culture.

By the late 1700s, the blowing smoke had become a regularly applied medical procedure, mostly used to revive people thought to be nearly deceased, usually drowning victims. The process was so common, in fact, that several major waterways kept the instrument, consisting of a bellows and flexible tube, nearby in case of such emergencies.

The tobacco smoke was believed to increase the heart rate of the victim and encourage respiratory functions, as well as “dry out” the insides of the waterlogged individual, making this method of delivery more preferred than breathing air directly into the lungs via the mouth... more https://allthatsinteresting.com/blowing ... p-your-ass
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

So ALS should stop blowing smoke up SV's ass? :lol: :lol:

Edit: I lost track again. Why is this item on SWMBO's garage wall again? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by MadWorld on Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

MadWorld wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:36 am So ALS should stop blowing smoke up SV's ass? :lol: :lol:
No, he should stop saying he has proved that SV is abusive to his kids, or publicly admit that he has no smoking gun.
Edit: I lost track again. Why is this item on SWMBO's garage wall again? :lol: :lol:
Discussing what may or may not go on in the privacy of SWMBO's house isn't something I'm brave enough or inclined to do. :lol:
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

MadWorld wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:36 am So ALS should stop blowing smoke up SV's ass? :lol: :lol:

ALS should stop blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

I do not own that item.
I have never owned that item.
I think you should donate yours to ALS.
I'm sure that thin lipped edomite gets tired of puckering.
Maybe get him a bellows, as well.