Not that I should have to remind you, but DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN PM THAT YOU DONT WANT SEARCHVOTE READING!!!

antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Not that I should have to remind you, but DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN PM THAT YOU DONT WANT SEARCHVOTE READING!!!

Post by antiliberalsociety »

He calls me paranoid, then when I test him he falls right into it. He's reading all our PMs.

@MadWorld

He blames the site for his own snooping... Then wants US to resolve it for him.

This is NOT the original SV, this is a completely different persona altogether.
Savesequim
Topic points (SCP): 9
Reply points (CCP): 6

Re: Not that I should have to remind you, but DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN PM THAT YOU DONT WANT SEARCHVOTE READING!!!

Post by Savesequim »

Always assumed this was the case but interesting.

The new persona thing I disagree with. I think you've just pushed him past the point of impartiality and he's responding more heavy handedly

Why do you think he's literally a different person?

P.s. the admin is no longer the admin takes make me miss sanegoat. I hope he's still butting heads somewhere
antiliberalsociety

Re: Not that I should have to remind you, but DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN PM THAT YOU DONT WANT SEARCHVOTE READING!!!

Savesequim wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:10 am Always assumed this was the case but interesting.

The new persona thing I disagree with. I think you've just pushed him past the point of impartiality and he's responding more heavy handedly

Why do you think he's literally a different person?

P.s. the admin is no longer the admin takes make me miss sanegoat. I hope he's still butting heads somewhere
I would have had nothing to "push" if he hadn't come out with all the drama his own damn self. That is not even close to SV's MO.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:47 am He calls me paranoid, then when I test him he falls right into it. He's reading all our PMs.

@MadWorld

I am putting up an emergency photo lineup to see if anyone can identify the imposter:

SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

Post by SearchVoat »

awwww
antiliberalsociety

Coming soon: End to end encryption of PMs

Post by SearchVoat » 16 Sep 2022 22:19
Every one of these Voat-like sites (afaik) lets admins read your PMs if they want. Not good enough.

Coming soon to SVF: end to end encrytion of PMs using OpenPGP.js.

Because I care about my users.
Funny you didn't think of this before I set a trap and watched you fall right into it.

Because you care about us...
antiliberalsociety

And for all the cucks lurking that don't want to oppose your glorious leader...

MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:47 am He calls me paranoid, then when I test him he falls right into it. He's reading all our PMs.

@MadWorld

Wait, I am kind of slow today. Are you saying that SV has already read the PM between you and @kestrel9? And SV responded to your PM in another PM?
antiliberalsociety

MadWorld wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:32 pm

@MadWorld

Wait, I am kind of slow today. Are you saying that SV has already read the PM between you and @kestrel9? And SV responded to your PM in another PM?
He quoted in greentext > the quoted private message from me to @kestrel9 warning him I knew he was reading our PMs. He responded in a PM to both of us, which is the image, "well d'uh" in a most humble and diplomatic way. What a guy!
Sent: 16 Sep 2022 21:28
Recipient: antiliberalsociety
I figured as much.
That was his reply. @SearchVoat sent this using the same subject line kestrel9 had used sending me a PM. I showed this to CD5, she's very glad she nuked.
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.