More poal faggotry

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

More poal faggotry

Post by MadWorld »

What kind of insecure gay admin requires a user account to view its welcome page and its user-guide page, even its software license page? According to wayback.org, those pages became login-only view, some time between 2022-04-12 and 2022-08-08.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220701000 ... co/welcome
https://web.archive.org/web/20220000000 ... /userguide
https://web.archive.org/web/20220000000 ... co/license

I was browsing there and ran into this submission.
by idontwantanaccount
• 3h ago (+3/-0)
How come none of my upvotes or downvotes do anything?

If i upvote or downvote anything as soon as i refresh the page or come re-read it later i can upvote and downvote it again like it never happened? somehow i just noticed this is happening despite using this site for a while.
[–] Voat_Never_Dies • 0 pt 35 min ago

I recently lost like 80 fake and gay internet points out of nowhere. Oh well.
I was trying to see the internet points required for the level and found that the page had become login-only.

Bonus comment for you entertainment
[–] ardvarcus • 0 pt 2h ago

Paol has got kind of a weird system where you can upvote or downvote, but you get punished if you do so. I'm not sure why this is, but the best policy is to never downvote no matter how shitty or harmful a post may be, and to only upvote accounts that the admins like. At least, that's the best I've been able to make sense of the system since I've been here.
I thought one is required to show software license file for incorporating open source software.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220412233 ... co/license

Poal: Say what you want.

Poal is based on Throat sources.

Copyright 2016-2022 Phuks LLC & Ramiro Bou

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Click here for more informations
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: More poal faggotry

Post by TFS »

That's weird in so many ways. "Free speech forum" :lol:
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

gayojew strikes again LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember when the loli pedo asked for people to upvote so he could become a mod ? Pepperidge Farms remembers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

That entire site was born from divorce with Putt. It started as an emergency backup then turned into a "we can do better" competition, minus the free speech. They were like a midget reddit spinoff.

Inferiority complex is a plague these days. Holy fuck.