"What we are witnessing is mass scale child abuse..."

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

"What we are witnessing is mass scale child abuse..."

Post by kestrel9 »

The gay community is not a monolith. Those pushing this agenda do not represent or speak for us all, nor do we want to be associated with them in any way. What we are witnessing is mass scale child abuse being perpetrated on an entire generation, and we will no longer sit by and watch it happen. --Gays Against Groomers
Came across this info and was glad to finally hear news that a group of LGB and some of the T are speaking out against the current trend of institutionalized predation on kids using '[Marxist based] queer gender theory and the "Alphabet Religion". Of course, just like everyone who does not kiss the feet of Drag Queer culture, this group of Gays speaking out are being censored, suspended on twitter, accused of being anti LGBTQ and so on. When everyone who is able stands up against the groomers, it will become increasingly obvious to all who the groomers are, as individuals and as corporate/political interests, the NGOs, MSM and Big Pharma.

The group started up in early June and is reportedly up to 150,000 followers so far in only two months. Let's hope they make some inroads in battling the evil we see happening daily as the 'groomer' culture doubles down to spread its malignant indoctrination into every child's life, leaving their mutilated bodies in its wake.

This group is really going to take some heat from the powers that be if they speak out and create shirts like this:

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/abou
Gays Against Groomers is a coalition of gay people who oppose the recent trend of indoctrinating, sexualizing and medicalizing children under the guise of “LGBTQIA+”

Our community that once preached love and acceptance of others has been hijacked by radical activists who are now pushing extreme concepts onto society, specifically targeting children in recent years.

The overwhelming majority of gay people are against what the community has transformed into, and we do not accept the political movement pushing their agenda in our name.

Gays Against Groomers directly opposes the sexualization and indoctrination of children. This includes drag queen story hours, drag shows involving children, the transitioning and medicalization of minors, and gender theory being taught in the classroom.

The activists, backed by school boards, government, woke media, and corporations, have been speaking on our behalf for too long. When fighting for equality, our goal was to successfully integrate ourselves into society, but now these radicals aim to restructure it entirely in order to accommodate a fringe minority, as well as seek to indoctrinate children into their ideology.

We’re saying NO.

There are millions of gays within the community that want nothing to do with this Alphabet religion and join the fight with parents and concerned people everywhere to protect children. We also aim to return sanity and reclaim the community we once called our own.

The gay community is not a monolith. Those pushing this agenda do not represent or speak for us all, nor do we want to be associated with them in any way. What we are witnessing is mass scale child abuse being perpetrated on an entire generation, and we will no longer sit by and watch it happen.

It is going to take those of us from within the community to finally put an end to this insanity, and that's exactly what we're going to do.
Deleted User 2149

Re: "What we are witnessing is mass scale child abuse..."

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I posted one of their vids here a while back.
EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Post by EricKaliberhall »

It is going to take those of us from within the community to finally put an end to this insanity, and that's exactly what we're going to do.
Unless "Gays Against Groomers" acknowledge the reality of Pizzagate, they're just controlled opposition. I'm not completely objective regarding this group and their mission, because I do not trust faggots...

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

EricKaliberhall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:52 am
Unless "Gays Against Groomers" acknowledge the reality of Pizzagate, they're just controlled opposition. I'm not completely objective regarding this group and their mission, because I do not trust faggots...

I don't know how many faggots (gay men) are in the coalition; the group was started by a lesbian, Aimee Michell, who was (is?) a youtube influencer with a following of 250,000 (I saw her interviewed on this subject that's why I have a few bits of background info). I presume that the fast growth rate of Gays Against Groomers was due to her pre-existing subscriber base. Some of the merchandise on the site say 'Save the Tomboys'. Young teenage girls are the fastest growing group lining up to have their breasts cut off (some as young as 12 have had it done). My guess is that the "Terf" feminist lesbians are the biggest supporters, as they have been speaking out very early about girls who are likely lesbian, being caught up in the pressure to 'come out' as trans. The lifelong damage to the lives of kids who are being preyed upon psychologically and are being physically mutilated is just another facet of globalist interests preying on children for both sexual exploitation and monetary gain. One of the biggest winners in this shit show are pedophiles, who are delighted to see their lifelong dreams of getting parents out of the way coming to fruition. The trajectory of what we are seeing lands perfectly on abolishing age of consent.
It is too convenient, imho, for the pedophile lobby, to suddenly have just a stroke of luck. Globalist pedo power players are pushing this imho.

As far as faggots, underage sex and sexual abuse (as both victims and perpetrators) is part of their culture, and is normalized among many of them. It's gay men giving dollar bills to the young drag queens on the dance stage. https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... s-gay-bar/ I'm guessing that more often than not it's gay adult drag queens accepting cash from little kids in during their fetish dancing "family friendly' performances. It's faggot queer males who ride naked on bicycles right near children during pride parades and crawl around in leather with leashes while showing off their dog sex fetishes, not to mention their BDSM pride parade floats. There really is no good reason to trust faggots so can't say I disagree with you on that.
Last edited by kestrel9 on Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.