Conspiracy Discussions and the mention of Voat.

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Conspiracy Discussions and the mention of Voat.

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Heebro wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:59 pm So... true or not true?
Why don't you ask KKWW, or @Vindicator, or the guy in the doxx? Why are you asking us?
Heebro
Topic points (SCP): 2
Reply points (CCP): -1

Post by Heebro »

Wouldn't this be the place to ask Vindicator? It doesn't look like the Bill in the Voat post is the same Bill that is Vin. Correct name. Wrong Bill. I couldn't tell if the Bill from the Voat post was even a real person. The details in the articles must be somewhat wrong but still not same Bill.

If I'm asking Vin then I'm asking, 'They got the wrong Bill, right?'
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Heebro wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:38 pm Wouldn't this be the place to ask Vindicator? It doesn't look like the Bill in the Voat post is the same Bill that is Vin. Correct name. Wrong Bill. I couldn't tell if the Bill from the Voat post was even a real person. The details in the articles must be somewhat wrong but still not same Bill.

So you've come here to ask the mod of this subforum to confirm or deny that doxx? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You're funny!

If Vin didn't confirm/deny on old voat, what makes you think it's going to happen now?
Good luck with your inquiry. @Vindicator doesn't seem to hang around here anymore.
Savesequim
Topic points (SCP): 9
Reply points (CCP): 6

Post by Savesequim »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:49 pm @Savesequim What's your point?
I thought it was necessary context as you accurately pointed out that the reddit OP didn't provide any proof.

Given that the name was posted in Pizzagate, and @Vindicator interpretted it as a dox attempt against him, I understand why @Heebro originally posted it here.

Now this begs the quesion. Was @PizzaGates opaquely attempting a dox? Or did vin overreact (and indirectly confirm his own identity)?

Reading pizzagates original post, it appears to me they weren't accusing vin of being Haney, but noted the coincidence. The twitter/vimeo accts in question (Vindic8) don't appear to be the same Haney referenced in the text of the post.

Moreover, I doubt the moderator of pizzagate would use a similar username to his personal usernames on other platforms...but dumber things have happened.

P.S. if this was a dox, why was it allowed to stay on the platform? Was that allowed on Voat? is it allowed on Searchvoat?
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Oh look, the concern troll has shown up again.
Savesequim
Topic points (SCP): 9
Reply points (CCP): 6

Post by Savesequim »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:00 pm
Heebro wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:38 pm Wouldn't this be the place to ask Vindicator? It doesn't look like the Bill in the Voat post is the same Bill that is Vin. Correct name. Wrong Bill. I couldn't tell if the Bill from the Voat post was even a real person. The details in the articles must be somewhat wrong but still not same Bill.

So you've come here to ask the mod of this subforum to confirm or deny that doxx? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You're funny!

If Vin didn't confirm/deny on old voat, what makes you think it's going to happen now?
Good luck with your inquiry. @Vindicator doesn't seem to hang around here anymore.
My question is how @SearchVoat deals with these kinds of quandaries (what constitutes a dox). If a user shares a username across platforms and has their name tied to it, is that a dox?

If the dox was already posted to Voat, is it grandfathered in?

If the user is no longer active, are doxxes allowed? I would like to follow up on this thread by either confirming or denying the information alleged, but don't want to break any rules.